• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Urgggh. Going to be brutal. Both teams are shit. But our away form makes this tie a "watch at your own risk" kinda match up.

Just can't wait to see the United team which was made to look like a championship side by an everton team, suddenly play like a prime Barca. Will be a dream if we can even get a point here.

Kepa

Azpi Rudi (if fit) Luiz Emerson

Kante (if fit) jorginho RLC

Willian giroud hazard

You are honestly kidding yourself if you think this sad, bollockless team will get anything out of this. If anything, I see another Arsenal away approach from these 'footballers'. Lukaku and Rashford will take the absolute piss out of Azpilicueta and Christensen. 

No too worry, I'm sure we will see many "Up the Blues" posts from the players pretending like everything is Ok. Wankers. 

whatever happens, this team needs complete overhaul. There are a lot of players that are either passed it or not worthy to play for Chelsea. Even if by some miracle we get top 4, changes need to be made. We need a new striker, our midfield besides Kante is a joke. You don’t control the game with players like Jorginho, Barkley or kovacic. Loftus-Cheek is still developing so he needs time. We need a new left back, Alonso is garbage and Emerson is decent but should be used as a squad player not as a starter. We should not extend luiz’s contract, and we should bring zouma back , plus we need a new Right back to challenge Azpilequeta as Zappacosta is not good enough. A lot of improvements need to be made for Chelsea to go to the next level and compete with City and Liverpool. 

14 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You are honestly kidding yourself if you think this sad, bollockless team will get anything out of this. If anything, I see another Arsenal away approach from these 'footballers'. Lukaku and Rashford will take the absolute piss out of Azpilicueta and Christensen. 

No too worry, I'm sure we will see many "Up the Blues" posts from the players pretending like everything is Ok. Wankers. 

To be fair to everyone here, no one here thinks that we will win or even draw

Wait, so we've got no chance against an spectacularly out of form team below us in the table?

I swear we could play Torres on his own and some of you would try and pass us off as underdogs :lol:

Last 3 games i'm expecting 1 point

Get done by Man ure 2-0

Lose at home to Watford 0-1

And draw away with Leicester 0-0

Because we are shit, as been said before we need a good clear out:D

My once upon a time Azpi is past it now as a RB, might ok in 3 ATB but that aint gonna happen.

As for the rest the only ones I would keep are The Wee Man, Rudiger, Odoi, RLC, Ampadu, the rest can fuck off with Jorginho

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

Last 3 games i'm expecting 1 point

Get done by Man ure 2-0

Lose at home to Watford 0-1

And draw away with Leicester 0-0

Last day 0-0 is unthinkable. Both teams would not have anything to play for, might as well give the fans something thats Been lacking all season - some entertainment

1 minute ago, bakayokofan said:

Last day 0-0 is unthinkable. Both teams would not have anything to play for, might as well give the fans something thats Been lacking all season - some entertainment

And you honestly expect that to happen, our lot will already be booking their sunloungers on the beach.

They won't even bother to turn up, for the game, when has anyone at Chelsea ever considered the fans ffs

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

And you honestly expect that to happen, our lot will already be booking their sunloungers on the beach.

They won't even bother to turn up, for the game, when has anyone at Chelsea ever considered the fans ffs

I know. Going to be such a sad and depressing end to hazard's Chelsea career.

I know mate sad to see him go, but I don't begrudge him that, he's been a loyal servant for 7 years.

He deserves a chance to play for the best club in the world (well at least after Barca:D) and have a chance of winning the ECL, we have no chance in the forseeable future.

Why would he want to stay here with the bunch of muppets we've got.