• Loftus-Cheek
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous we go into half time level. 

School boy defending from Christensen for Burnley's second. Completely lost his runner. 

WE NEED a top CB.

We have a potential one at Everton.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous we go into half time level. 

School boy defending from Christensen for Burnley's second. Completely lost his runner. 

WE NEED a top CB.

been saying this since I joined the board (and years before)

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

Not that I wanted to see the kid go off injured, but he really wasn't having a good game, poor crosses, struggling to beat his man.

Happens tho - it's all part of the development process. This is the difference when being a Pro to an U21 Amateur. 

He needs to learn if it isn't happening how else can he influence the game (except getting injured) - but still running into space, simple passing etc - sometimes it's just not your night 👍

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

Not that I wanted to see the kid go off injured, but he really wasn't having a good game, poor crosses, struggling to beat his man.

Yeah. I think Pedro was going to replace him anyway, either at halftime or in the fiftysomethingth minute.

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

He's just young mate - RLC is older and looks a bit more sensible. It's the people blowing smoke up CHOs arse that are the problem. 

This is why he needs games and has to learn to be a Pro.

Mate, I don't think he is good enough to start games.

We are quite unlucky nowadays. In the last 8 days Salah, Hendrick and this Czech guy shot huge goals against us. Ofc the defenders could have prevent it but normally conceding a screamer shouldn’t happen 5 times a week.

Just now, Henrique said:

one BIG thing you are missing

he is being played (nothing we can do about it atm) on the wrong side

he is by far better on the left

I expected we will concede 1st one because not a single player marked their players on the edge of the penalty area. If the ball deflects there, its open highway to our goal...and it did.

Second one was marvellous marking by Christensen, followed up by brilliant tracking of THREE players; Jorginho, Emerson and Azpi just stood fuckin there instead of tracking the ball and Barnes who ended up alone.

If anyone thinks replacing Luiz with world class CB would fix the problems...it wont.

And just to top it off; Luiz is more creative than our entire midfield together. He is doing what Jorginho was supposed to. 

Just now, Henrique said:

Respect your opinion dude - been on here lots of years. I agree he's best as a 20 min impact sub, but he clearly thinks he is ready and now he might realise (possibly wishful thinking) that he isn't. He knows he was having a shit game 👍

Just now, nyikolajevics said:

We are quite unlucky nowadays. In the last 8 days Salah, Hendrick and this Czech guy shot huge goals against us. Ofc the defenders could have prevent it but normally conceding a screamer shouldn’t happen 5 times a week.

well, this was insanely poor man marking on both goals

that is on Sarri and his shit zonal marking techniques he makes the lads play