• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

All of our remaining PL matches are against sides that know exactly how to exploit our weaknesses, too. Had we won today I'd fancy us to finish in the CL places. The confidence would've been soaring.

Now I can't see it. Watford and Leicester always play us well and United will summon a big performance against us. These players need to grow a pair and win the EL.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Kepa when are you actually going to make some saves you flip flop.

he still has a long way to go to be even considered world class, Cech would have won us a ton of points this season. Give me a 24y old 04/05 Cech any day of the week over Kepa

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

All of our remaining PL matches are against sides that know exactly how to exploit our weaknesses, too. Had we won today I'd fancy us to finish in the CL places. The confidence would've been soaring.

Now I can't see it. Watford and Leicester always play us well and United will summon a big performance against us. These players need to grow a pair and win the EL.

That and we needed others to drop points without doing that ourselves. Which we knew was impossible. As demonstrated... Again. 

4 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I rather nobody than Pedro... Immediately we lost Callum due to injury... Our attack was fucked... 

Hudson Odoi was terrible today unfortunately. He's also been poor in the last few games. His future belongs on the Left wing until he learns how to play on the Right. He's really deluding himself if he thinks he's anywhere near ready for Bayern right now.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

they wont win Europa, stop dreaming

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Two words. FUCK ALL.

That Henrique bloke can criticise CHO all he wants, but it's no fucking coincidence that as soon as Pedro comes on, we become so fucking predicitable in the final third. Does the same bollocks over and over and over again with the combination of Dave's shitty crossing. 

Had it with these twats. 

Correlation does not establish causation.

odoi was having decent game, and Pedro came on and had a poor game. They also played in different situations during the match. Reckon Pedro had it a bit more difficult. Likely wouldn’t have mattered.

Now that I see more of him, reckon Emerson’s call to fame is not being alonso, but it is still difficult to cross the ball against packed defenses of tall and strong players. That’s why sarri kept loftus since he was one the few of our players outmuscling he opposition.

Its a sad state of affairs that a team of Chelsea's so-called "quality" have failed miserably for most of the season to break down mediocre, but well organised defences. Pedro, Loftus-Cheek and Higuain gave us nothing in the second half, and with a great chance to steal a march on our rivals for the top four I am really pissed off with these guys. And our defence is shite. We rely on possession football to keep the ball away from our end, but Burnley had two strikes on target and score two fucking goals. Fucking abysmal. Our best defender tonight was Rudiger !!! well at least he was prepared to get stuck in even if it was when the game was over. Fucking bunch of pussies the rest of them who are stealing a living masquerading as top class footballers. And with a transfer ban we have to look at these wasters for at least another season.......Fuck me what are we like??

6 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Correlation does not establish causation.

odoi was having decent game, and Pedro came on and had a poor game. They also played in different situations during the match. Reckon Pedro had it a bit more difficult. Likely wouldn’t have mattered.

Now that I see more of him, reckon Emerson’s call to fame is not being alonso, but it is still difficult to cross the ball against packed defenses of tall and strong players. That’s why sarri kept loftus since he was one the few of our players outmuscling he opposition.

CHO took players on and offered directness. 

Pedro recycled the ball to the midfield every time. 

Simple to analyse why our right side looked toothless that second half. 

Right, I've analyzed and deliberated over this crowd for a season now. I've wanted sarri out, then thought maybe he should be given time. But it's as simple as this, he needs fucking shoeing. If he can't even organise a team to defend against the most negative of sides in this league then what hope? We are fucking useless ATM. He can't get us up for games, we don't have any leaders, we're shipping goals against even the most wastemen of teams. I'm fed up to fuck off this lot. Genuinely care for Kante alone and the rest can go fuck themselves (yes even Eden real Madrid hazard) . Kante for KOVACIC????? What the fuck was the thinking there? Man's a balloon

We need to not be too dramatic. Yes, we did not play amazingly, but some really good stuff happened. We deserved to win by far. They scored two set pieces and created nothing open play (one half chance that I remember).  2 players got injured (kante out really hurt us in the 2nd half. It's time he got the recognition he deserves for being brilliant in that position).  We should have scored another one or two.  Their constant time wasted stopped any time of flow from the game. It was embarrassing.

Their goals came from a brilliant strike and their second shouldn't have counted.  I forget who (maybe wood) was offside on the back side, behind RLC. Then he blocked RLC from being able to run out to the guy on the wing who headed it across. That is clearly offside yet nobody is talking about it. I don't know why. They don't score that and we cruise to victory.  

Also the added time was absolutely absurd. It should have 6 or 7 minutes added. Then an injury and that whole fiasco took about 2 and half minutes of the stoppage time, so there should have been 9 minutes total. It's really not that hard to get right, I don't understand.  

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

4th is still possible, Spuds probably wrapped up 3rd now, as they can now loss 1, win 3 and still go through on GD against us, I cannot see them dropping more than 2 or 3 points versus the teams they play, if they did get 2 draws, or a loss and a draw, we would, if we win out, be 3rd or 4th guaranteed

we MUST win v Manure

and now we need for sure to Arse to LOSE one of their 4 remaining games

this was not a complete disaster

it just removed Arse getting a draw as a way to 4th for us IF we win out, as if we win out and they win 3, draw 1, they beat us on GD (unless we go wild in goals, which is so not happening)

5 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

We need to not be too dramatic. Yes, we did not play amazingly, but some really good stuff happened. We deserved to win by far. They scored two set pieces and created nothing open play (one half chance that I remember).  2 players got injured (kante out really hurt us in the 2nd half. It's time he got the recognition he deserves for being brilliant in that position).  We should have scored another one or two.  Their constant time wasted stopped any time of flow from the game. It was embarrassing.

Their goals came from a brilliant strike and their second shouldn't have counted.  I forget who (maybe wood) was offside on the back side, behind RLC. Then he blocked RLC from being able to run out to the guy on the wing who headed it across. That is clearly offside yet nobody is talking about it. I don't know why. They don't score that and we cruise to victory.  

Also the added time was absolutely absurd. It should have 6 or 7 minutes added. Then an injury and that whole fiasco took about 2 and half minutes of the stoppage time, so there should have been 9 minutes total. It's really not that hard to get right, I don't understand.  

We deserved everything we got. Burnley's 2nd was a result of Christensen ball watching and losing his runner. No doubt his dad next week will tell him he's good enough to be a Chelsea starter. 

21 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The 1st goal I can accept. A worldie. 2nd? No way. Christensen ball watching is unforgivable. 

CHO's directness and ability to take players on made our RIGHT SIDE A THREAT. Pedro comes on, starts recycling the ball back to the midfield over and over and over again. Predictable and easy to defend. Add Dave's shitty crossing and you have one piss take of an attacking side. 

Fuming. Honestly fuming. 

No you cannot accept the first goal because if such shooting positions were offered then all the football matches were going to end 20-19.

10 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

CHO took players on and offered directness. 

Pedro recycled the ball to the midfield every time. 

Simple to analyse why our right side looked toothless that second half. 

yes

hate to say it, but Willian, if not injured, would have helped a lot in the 2nd half versus the washed up Pedro

Pedro has a cracker every now and then, but on a consistent basis, he is general pretty poor, his race is run

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

yes

hate to say it, but Willian, if not injured, would have helped a lot in the 2nd half versus the washed up Pedro

Pedro has a cracker every now and then, but on a consistent basis, he is general pretty poor, his race is run

Yeah, Pedro has to go in the summer. 

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

4th is still possible, Spuds probably wrapped up 3rd now, as they can now loss 1, win 3 and still go through on GD against us, I cannot see them dropping more than 2 or 3 points versus the teams they play, if they did get 2 draws, or a loss and a draw, we would, if we win out, be 3rd or 4th guaranteed

we MUST win v Manure

and now we need for sure to Arse to LOSE one of their 4 remaining games

this was not a complete disaster

it just removed Arse getting a draw as a way to 4th for us IF we win out, as if we win out and they win 3, draw 1, they beat us on GD (unless we go wild in goals, which is so not happening)

That's the problem us winning all of ours. Which based on recent performances isn't happening.. Europa atm is our level especially if we do have a ban. 

Then again even without a ban our transfers have hardly been amazing if late.