• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

59 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Frankfurt are the theoretically weakest among the four and Arsenal are the strongest.
Elo ratings from clubelo.com are:

Arsenal 1901
CFC 1864
Valencia 1823
Frankfurt 1787

The 77 points between us and Frankfurt is not big, but it's a fair difference in our favour.

Football is not an exact science.

14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Football is not an exact science.

No it's not, but thereabouts.
Those are the best measurements to date, but the statisticians could make them even more accurate if they tried to.

So for the match at Frankfurt on May 1, the 1787 versus 1864 corresponds to 40% chance for the home win, 32% for the draw and 28% for the away win.
Intuitively I 'd say the opposite is true, but that's what comes out.

I think there's folks on here trying to, play down the 2nd half performance.

They were fucking awful could of quite easily fucked up completely, we had a team that thought they'd done enough, and Salvia fucking nigh on beat us.

There's no excuse for coming out in the 2nd half and performing the way they did, and we've got the imbecile who's already told us he don't know how to motivate them.

Then we have CHO come on and can't find a team mate....and as for Sarri's love child if I see him once more make a 2 yard pass side ways or a 40 yard backpass, I don't know what i'll do,but it won't be nice:middlefinger:

I'm so pissed at them, can't wait for the season to end, hope we can start afresh and a whole new era, with a new manager.

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

I there's not folks on here trying to, play down the 2nd half performance.

They were fucking awful could of quite easily fucked up completely, we had a team that thought they'd done enough, and Salvia fucking nigh on beat us.

There's no excuse for coming out in the 2nd half and performing the way they did, and we've got the imbecile who's already told us he don't know how to motivate them.

Then we have CHO come on and can't find a team mate....and as for Sarri's love child if I see him once more make a 2 yard pass side ways or a 40 yard backpass, I don't know what i'll but it won't be nice:middlefinger:

I'm so pissed at them, can't wait for the season to end, hope we can start afresh and a whole new era, with a new manager.

Tends to become a repetitive pattern, the 2nd half perfomances.
Against 'pool too and on other occasions, Wolves etc.