• Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+FC+v+AFC+Bournemouth

2018/19 Europa League Quarter-Final Second Leg
18th April, Thursday, 2019
Stamford Bridge
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Let's hope we don't make things difficult for ourselves. Got a great result last Thursday, and should be able to get the qualification done this Thursday.

I would not give up on top4 yet. I feel arsenal will drop points today and both United (everton) and spurs (city) will drop points next weekend. So we have to have an eye on both competitiins, which means some rotation.

Hope the bridge is a positive place. The players played a good game against pool and the last thing we need is another round of booing.

Kepa

Zappa ac Luiz Alonso

Kova ampadu Barkley

Willian giroud hazard.

No point in playing pedro, the guy is crap. Azpi should be rested, so should jorginho. Both have been run to the ground.

On 15/4/2019 at 6:15 AM, bakayokofan said:

Let's hope we don't make things difficult for ourselves. Got a great result last Thursday, and should be able to get the qualification done this Thursday.

I would not give up on top4 yet. I feel arsenal will drop points today and both United (everton) and spurs (city) will drop points next weekend. So we have to have an eye on both competitiins, which means some rotation.

Hope the bridge is a positive place. The players played a good game against pool and the last thing we need is another round of booing.

Kepa

Zappa ac Luiz Alonso

Kova ampadu Barkley

Willian giroud hazard.

No point in playing pedro, the guy is crap. Azpi should be rested, so should jorginho. Both have been run to the ground.

with kovacic ampadu and barkley it will be a drama

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

None of the crap like today. Just a straightforward win and all be lovely in the world. 

with this current lot and manager nothing is straight forward im afraid, but im with you on this one, no fucking bullshit pls.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i hope we get the job done early so you can have a relaxing and safe trip :) , take care. Cheers

Thanks. Been to evey other round so far so thought might as well carry on lol. 

Hopefully decent atmosphere as we.. Even with the crappy theme tune. 

13 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

From this lineup, I guess we are putting all eggs on winning the EL. 

Our next match agaisnt Burnley will be on Monday so there's no reason to rest players.

It's gonna be interesting. Will Kova or Kanté be the central man?