test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

397 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, milka said:

Hazard - striker ?  VS  van dijk ? 

Bad  solution .

Great solution IMO. Van Dijk rules the air like a fucking boss, it would be pointless to try to beat him with Giroud or Higuain, he is better than that. But on the grass Hazard can drive him crazy if he got space.

Well tbf I'd rather have full back on the bench then two strikers and we all know he won't use both. 
I agree. Zappacosta shouldn't have been excluded

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Well tbf I'd rather have full back on the bench then two strikers and we all know he won't use both. 

Yeah, that's a bit strange. What if Azpi or Emerson got injured? Bring in Christensen and use Rüdi there? Might work but if the defense is working it would be a shame to twist it that much.

Willian close gaps fairly well. 

To be honest this is the best lineup possible for us against this opposition. 

15 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah, that's a bit strange. What if Azpi or Emerson got injured? Bring in Christensen and use Rüdi there? Might work but if the defense is working it would be a shame to twist it that much.

Otherwise liking the line-up, false 9 can work well if executed right like demonstrated against City a couple of times. But subs I don't get, why 2 strikers if he never uses 2? If one (or both) of our full-backs gets blown out, we have no cover and no, I have no confidence in Rüdi or AC performing there as they are too slow for their wingers and full-backs.

nyikolajevics likes this

Hazard, Odoi and Willian! 

Wasn't expecting that to be honest. Comon Chels let's fuck these scumbags up!

Muzchap likes this

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

Otherwise liking the line-up, false 9 can work well if executed right like demonstrated against City a couple of times. But subs I don't get, why 2 strikers if he never uses 2? If one (or both) of our full-backs gets blown out, we have no cover and no, I have no confidence in Rüdi or AC performing there as they are too slow for their wingers and full-backs.

I think he could also play Kante or Kovacic as emergency fullback. But yeah you are right, it's a bit weird having no genuine fullback on the bench

Muzchap likes this

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

hmmm, false 9

well, let's hope for the best

I'm shocked - it's the best lineup against them IMHO but I never thought Sarri would have the balls to play it?

Maybe that's what's been wrong- its Sarri balls that have been letting the side down, not the players 😁😁😁

Must have been an Italian/English translation issue 👍

Vesper likes this

Last time was annoying.. Hopefully this time won't be!! And won't be us slipping or some stupid scoreline... 

Soo sloppy in possession. The boys look up for it but very nervous. 

Vesper likes this

In previous games against Pool and City (apart from that one 6-0 fiasco) we grew into the game and got better and better on the ball as the game went on. I hope that happens today as well cause once again we look quite sloppy in possession

Vesper likes this

I fucking hate these cheating scouser cunts. The linesmen and the ref have been told to make sure they win this. In telling you.

Vesper likes this