test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

397 posts in this topic
16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I watched the news this morning and as Salah pings into the top corner Carragher lets out this mighty yell...I mean what the fuck is that all about?

Don't mate, I literally ranted all night to the lads at work about this. What is with there being 90% ex Liverpool players working for Sky Sports. Their punditry, I can stomach but listening to them cream their knickers on commentry is taking the piss.

Just now, DDA said:

Don't mate, I literally ranted all night to the lads at work about this. What is with there being 90% ex Liverpool players working for Sky Sports. Their punditry, I can stomach but listening to them cream their knickers on commentry is taking the piss.

Nothing short of shambolic in all honesty.

Johnnyeye and bigbluewillie like this

pre match punditry, they had a sweaty scouse, souness, a scouse scouse, carragher, and a wanna be scouse jamie redknap.

an a lone ex chelsea player Ashley.

so no one is going to tell me that sky aint biased to the core. 

It was the perfect game for their biased agenda, get the guest they wanted on there, the scouse co commentator, they win the game and we are left to watch them salivating with their biased pathetic views.

Wonder if they will get Drogba/Terry/Lampard in for the next time we have a huge game.....nah didn't think so.

3 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

pre match punditry, they had a sweaty scouse, souness, a scouse scouse, carragher, and a wanna be scouse jamie redknap.

an a lone ex chelsea player Ashley.

so no one is going to tell me that sky aint biased to the core. 

In fairness to Souness, he was and is usually quite complimentary about Chelsea. but he's old stock, not like the other bin dippers

Vesper and Blue Armour like this

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

If Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge had sung homophobic songs to the Liverpool fans and thrown a flare into the away section leaving a nine year old disabled fan requiring urgent medical treatment the media would have been all over it, and it would be on a permanent loop on Sky Sports News. 

Because they did it, and can do nothing wrong, it hardly gets a mention.

No wonder so many teams sing at them ''Its Never your Fault, Its Never Your Fault, ALWAYS THE VICTIM, ITS NEVER YOUR FAULT.''

wow,I didnt even see that!!:rant:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6923229/Young-Chelsea-supporter-left-needing-aid-treatment-Liverpool-fans-threw-smoke-bomb.html

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Just so much stupidity.  

surely the FA will take action, especially for the flare, but also the homophobic chants

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

surely the FA will take action, especially for the flare, but also the homophobic chants

You'd like to think so.. Hasn't been a uproar though really. All bit quiet.. Cause its them. 

9 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

If Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge had sung homophobic songs to the Liverpool fans and thrown a flare into the away section leaving a nine year old disabled fan requiring urgent medical treatment the media would have been all over it, and it would be on a permanent loop on Sky Sports News. 

Because they did it, and can do nothing wrong, it hardly gets a mention.

No wonder so many teams sing at them ''Its Never your Fault, Its Never Your Fault, ALWAYS THE VICTIM, ITS NEVER YOUR FAULT.''

OMG i didn't know that, and not a word of it from fucking Sly, like you say if it had been the other way round it would have all over the media lambasting Chelsea, and Chelsea supporters.

Johnnyeye and Fulham Broadway like this

Oh and a bit more on biased and how fucking one sided they are. On MNF last night they were discussing how important Mane is, and Carragher said that if they were to lose one of Salah or Mane for the run in he would prefer if it was Salah, because he rates Mane as higher. Now, that isn't it, but as they talked he said you have "Salah, Mane, Sane, Bernardo Silva and Sterling, they are your world class wingers or inverted win forwards in this league"

Completely left Hazard but said "Maybe you could include Hazard, but these are the best 5"

Yet only weeks ago when we beat Liverpool at Anfield and Hazard scored that wonder goal he was calling him world class....

It's all agendas and what suits at the time, Carragher is an absolute wanker.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Oh and a bit more on biased and how fucking one sided they are. On MNF last night they were discussing how important Mane is, and Carragher said that if they were to lose one of Salah or Mane for the run in he would prefer if it was Salah, because he rates Mane as higher. Now, that isn't it, but as they talked he said you have "Salah, Mane, Sane, Bernardo Silva and Sterling, they are your world class wingers or inverted win forwards in this league"

Completely left Hazard but said "Maybe you could include Hazard, but these are the best 5"

Yet only weeks ago when we beat Liverpool at Anfield and Hazard scored that wonder goal he was calling him world class....

It's all agendas and what suits at the time, Carragher is an absolute wanker.

he's just a dirty scouse spitter