• Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

A Henderson own goal would be fantastic

I hate Henderson. Literally cannot stand the bloke. When he starts strutting around thinking he is some sort of badman that people should be afraid of. I seriously dont know who the fuck he thinks he is. 

2 hours ago, DDA said:

I hate Henderson. Literally cannot stand the bloke. When he starts strutting around thinking he is some sort of badman that people should be afraid of. I seriously dont know who the fuck he thinks he is. 

he's a cunt for starters and he stinks of scouser.

Silence for Hillsborough... Hopefully nothing during cause that will just set a whole new thing off.. 

Daft the club have had to add this into the bit about it..

'The actions of a mindless and unwanted minority in Prague has once again brought a spotlight upon Chelsea supporters, embarrassing the club and their fellow fans. It is our expectation that this will not be repeated in Liverpool, and where there is evidence of any inappropriate or disrespectful behaviour, we will take the strongest possible action'

Hopefully our lads are up for it. No nonsense from Luiz and co., they have to be focused. If we lose fair enough but just dont gift them silly goals.

Honestly I’d drop Jorginho for this one. He has no pace and cant defend. We need an engine in there. Though it will never happen with the smoker in charge.

Can't go into this game with the same game plan. Liverpool are fast and energetic all over the pitch, and they have a high-scoring forward line. The midfield battle will be very physical. Firminio will harass the holding midfield player (key position for Chels obviously).

Chels will be less fatigued because of the rotation, but this is a game against a better side.

Sarri must make changes. I'd go for this.

Kepa

Azpilicueta - Rudiger - Christensen - Emerson

Kante - Luiz - Jorginho

Odoi - Hazard - Cheek

Caballero; Alonso; Kovacic, Barkley; Pedro, Willian, Giroud

I just hope he finally shows us he can make changes in order to beat the odds. Do something.

5 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Sarri must make changes. I'd go for this.

Kepa

Azpilicueta - Rudiger - Christensen - Emerson

Kante - Luiz - Jorginho

Odoi - Hazard - Cheek

It's extremely unlikely to make so many changes. Luiz hasn't played midfielder for years, RLC is not a LWB, Jorginho is only useful as a regista..

I don't think we need that much changes, just need to focus and 100% from everyone. Liverpool looks tired... They were really lucky against Spurs, they could have lost easily. They suffered against Southampton aswell. Porto had multiple chances too and they didn't get a penalty, Pool's defense was not that great.

We need Kepa to play like in Prague, we need our back 4 to work toghether well and don't make stupid mistakes, we need Kanté and Loftus-Cheek kicking asses on the midfield and we need Hazard, Higuain and (hopefully) Callum to create unexpected chances and score.

Kante, Jorginho, & Ruben in midfield is a must. If we start with either Kovacic or Barkley we might aswell take the loss now. The same team vs West Ham should start, only change I can see happening is if we play Hazard as striker and Willian coming in on one wing. Giroud & Higuain have been equally as bad recently so wouldn't be shocked to see Eden there.

I enjoy playing these lot. Out of all the top 6 teams I find myself most confident of a result vs them.