test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

397 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

How many games vs the big 6 has Sarri actually won? His record must be absolutely appalling.

This season... We've won 3.. Spurs, Arsenal and City.. Drew to man U and Liverpool and lost to City Arsenal, Spurs and now this.. If it stands 

Soooo 3 out of 9.....

As fun as the slip was it wasnt going to be a similar result. We're not the same side and neither are they. 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Just now, Starman60 said:

Neither Emerson or Alonso are good enough for Chelsea. Emerson caught for both goals. And Liverpool now see that Salah could have a field day up against him

thsi is the type of criticism I can understand

both are poor, just Alonso is unbelievably so

we desperately need an upgrade and it is not coming

Johnnyeye, Muzchap and Starman60 like this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he has been miles better than that cunt Alonso would have been

you are a non stop Emerson bashing machine

and by taller GK, you mean that twat rotter big nose, whose legs are as open as a Brixton whore

Well unlike you I don’t have a crystal ball on hand, so all I know is what I see. 

There are many gk taller than kepa. 

I'm five minutes away from turning this shit off and watching Woods win the Masters. We aint coming back. We just don't have the characters to pull this back. It is beyond depressing. We are soo fucked going forward if we have a transfer ban this summer. I hate this shit.

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If anything Sarri doesnt believe his style could win vs liverpool. The fuck is the point of manager like that.

Because Sarri realises he doesn't have the right players fit for his system to take on teams like that? 

Goodness me, weren't you along with the 90% of the fanbase criticising him saying he needs to adapt to the players of his disposal?

Just now, DDA said:

I'm five minutes away from turning this shit off and watching Woods win the Masters. We aint coming back. We just don't have the characters to pull this back. It is beyond depressing. We are soo fucked going forward if we have a transfer ban this summer. I hate this shit.

I did that when Mane scored and I heard Carragher wanking his nut off in co commentary 

DDA likes this

Just now, Special Juan said:

I did that when Mane scored and I heard Carragher wanking his nut off in co commentary 

That sent me into a rage listening to a fucking scouse fan on the commentry being biased as fuck. 

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I stuck for the 6-0 cause was somewhat bearable but this... 

You knew was coming especially after the first half. They just hadn't going going and bam bam bam

I'm also struggling to watch this, the bias is unreal even at 0-0 it felt like we never had a chance. Strange feeling and it all came from the build-up, commentary etc, even mid game they talking about us losing Hazard, really hard to watch and listen.

Barkley for Loftus Cheek incoming lol. I'm done with this shit. Fuck of Sarri. Stick to the same lineup that brought you victories in your last few games, but NOOOO. Thanks for ruining my weekend you stupid cunt.

bigbluewillie likes this

Barkley for RLC  After  425252 matches  Barkley for Kovacic or Kovacic for Barkley  :D MasterClass  Sarri . 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Because Sarri realises he doesn't have the right players fit for his system to take on teams like that? 

Goodness me, weren't you along with the 90% of the fanbase criticising him saying he needs to adapt to the players of his disposal?

Adapt yes, but not play bunker for entire first half haha.

And if you do, certainly you dont play bunker with Jorginho then.