• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

I think we should skip this game.. Then again may surprise.. Then again.. Who knows. Play anything like today and shit. 

Salah is bound to score.. Especially after pratts singing about him. 

Would bloody love for us to win.. Just cause.. LOL! Plus need points much as they do so would hope.. 

All that aside.. Hillsborough anniversary on the Monday. I really nothing disrespectful is done as on Sunday as result. Shouldn't but who knows.. The morons seem in full swing this season 

False 9 for me. If higuain starts, it will be like playing with 10 men. The guy has nothing in his locker to trouble vvd, who will have a field day. Except for the CBs, the team pretty much picks itself. All the 3 CBs deserve the start, but I think Luiz and Toni will get the nod.

Kepa

Azpi Toni Luiz Emerson

Kante jorginho RLC

CHo hazard willian

The midfield has to be those 3. Barkley and kovacic really should not be starting. Alonso is just horrendous. 

Can't wait this. I have a feeling we'll do fine. It would be so nice to fuck up their title hopes once again. Also we need the points.

Manchester United hosts West Ham - this one will not be easy and they'll have to play in Barcelona on Tuesday. I hope WHU will be a pain in the ass like this Monday.

Arsenal will face Watford at Vicarage Road, tough match for the Gunners. The Hornets won their last 3 home Premier League games and hasn't lost there since the Boxing Day. Yeah, Christmas.. It was us, it was a hard game if you recall.

Spurs will play against Huddersfield in their new home. Dropping points against them would be such a Tottenham thing to do, but I don't expect it, not even without Kane.

I can see MU and Arsenal dropping points, this can be a good round for us even with a draw. 4 points against Liverpool and Burnley would be great.

Pretty decent lineup. i think it will be the draw..liverpool need the win even more than we do so they will be attacking strongly. We need to use the break opps we will get and we will be fine. 

I am sure Sarri will start kovacic for his defensive work rate tho. Barkley better not play one minute with his kamikaze clearances in front of our box usually being more reliable passes to opposition strikers than their own

16 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Pretty decent lineup. i think it will be the draw..liverpool need the win even more than we do so they will be attacking strongly. We need to use the break opps we will get and we will be fine. 

I am sure Sarri will start kovacic for his defensive work rate tho. Barkley better not play one minute with his kamikaze clearances in front of our box usually being more reliable passes to opposition strikers than their own

Don't you think that Loftus-Cheek was rested today bc he will start against Pool?

We have a great record at Anfield and I don't remember the last time this lot beat us. Maybe in Conte's first season?

Problem is, this season showed these kind of records doesn't matter and I'm not sure what to expect. 

It seems Sarri has turned a page and 4 wins in a row feels good, but we haven't been really tested in this run.

I won't mind if we take a more conservative approach, like the League Cup final against City.

I'll be content with a draw, considering they have only once against us in a cup game. Over the moon with a win, which will give us breathing room for the trip to United.

1 hour ago, Ledgi said:

We have a great record at Anfield and I don't remember the last time this lot beat us. Maybe in Conte's first season?

We drew 1-1 at Anfield in both seasons under Conte. Would have won the first had Costa not missed a late penalty! :rant: We last lost there in 2011/12...

We drew 1-1 at Anfield in both seasons under Conte. Would have won the first had Costa not missed a late penalty! :rant: We last lost there in 2011/12...

I meant both home and away. I’m aware we’re undefeated at Anfield in 7 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Ledgi said:

I meant both home and away. I’m aware we’re undefeated at Anfield in 7 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aah yes, then we last lost against them in Conte's first season. We have a better recent record against them at Anfield than at the Bridge! :lol: 

..............................Kepa

Azpilicueta , Rudiger , David Luiz , Emerson ,

-------------------------Jorginho

-------------Kante------------Loftus - Cheek(Barkley )

----Willian..............Higuain...........Hazard

hazard.jpg

hazard-1024x683.jpg