• Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kovacic is fucking crap:lol:

I would like to see Jorginho coming down, RLC coming up and watch Kova as a regista. Sarri claims he would be great there, let's see, it's the only role he might have a future, as RCM or LCM Ruben and even Barks are better, not to mention Kanté.

2 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

And to think Sarri wants to sign him permanently...

yep

Maurizio Sarri wants Mateo Kovacic at Chelsea permanently

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11687371/maurizio-sarri-wants-mateo-kovacic-at-chelsea-permanently

:rant:

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Straight up embarrassing, pathetic first half performance. We made a bunch of Czech league no-names look like Liverpool or Spuds with their pressing and physicality. They absolutely manhandled us. A club that shouldn't be able to live with us simply wanted it more so far.

They're first to every loose ball, winning every tackle and physical duel, and making us totally ineffective going forward.

Just a shocking performance.

Can't agrgue with any of that but we can't really play any worse and they haven't punished us. I'm hopeful for better in the second half.

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

We would be stupid to pay 60m or whatever for Kovacic or maybe even include him in Hazard deal when we can get Ndombele for less.

I think Reece would fit into Sarri’s system as a midfielder aswell. 

Has Pedro done one single thing right?

Anything?

Such a pathetic player. Just can't understand how he kept himself relevant as a footballer at this level for this long. Average player who just happened to be playing with the best ever player and the best ever team. 

Bang bloody average.

I know people like to get on willian's case, but he offers 100 times more than pedro