• Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Saw the replay only.
They had a Mazopoust in their team. Is he the grandson of the great Mazopoust ?
Also their stadium is called ... Eden.

Same surname, not related in linear fashion.

Czech article about both. 

https://www.idnes.cz/fotbal/prvni-liga/josef-masopust-chvali-lukas-masopusta.A130608_1938431_fotbal_ald

On 4/11/2019 at 3:16 PM, Mana said:

We have been talking about Alonso, but even though he was damn awful today, the biggest surprise is that he wasn't the worst player on the pitch.

That title goes to Kovacic. From minute 1, sloppy, sloppy passing. Slow and sloppy. Conservative passing.

He can go back to RM. We don't want him.

This is the kinda thing that many folks here keep repeating, and it always sounds crazy to me. 

In a low scoring sport like football (lowest of them all), a player who scores the winner, in an away game where we did not play well (making it harder to impact the game), cannot possibly be in a list of worst players. :rolleyes: 

I did not watch the game and frankly won't even if it replays, but I don't care if Alonso was nutmegged 5 times in a row, because he won the game.