Bruno Guimarães

the wes

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Seems like a good player, but we need top wingers ad CBs. We already have Kante,Kovacic, Mount, RLC, Jorginho, Barkley for three positions in midfield.  If this guy comes, we would need to sell 2 of our current midfielders.

Mount RLC Barkley are very similar players I would sell Barkley and replace him with Bruno Guimaraes 

Chelsea have scouted Athletico Paranense midfielder Bruno Guimaraes at least five times within the last year and are interested in signing him, according to Globo Esporte.

They claim that the 21-year old is wanted by the Blues, as well as Napoli, Inter, Shakhtar, and Lille

So athletico beat internacional in Porto Alegre yay! :) 

watched the game and Bruno Guimarães was a bit subdued. Kept on trying to slow down and control tempo, but the game did not agree with him. It was a topical final with all players giving a lot physically.

its normal tho - he’s only 21 and it’s his first big final. Won the cup all the same tho so congrats to him.

Aside from Bruno, athletico has got 3 other very interesting players: the two cbs bambu 21 and leo Pereira 23, and the winger rony, 24.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, the wes said:

as I predicted

oh well

next

and

Camavinga is better anyway

AND

6 years younger

Guimarães turns 23 next fall and has never played outside of Brasil, so makes one wonder a wee wee bit (not THAT much, lol, do not get me wrong I am so NOT slagging hm off at all)

On 21/11/2019 at 02:04, Yeboii said:

Arthur of Barcelona was 22 and they bought him.

True true. 22 is not like being my age (almost 26) and never have played outside of SA. Some players just show their true talent 2, 3, 4 later than others.

Edited by Vesper

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Would cost a fortune though knowing Aulas, should've buy him in Jan when he was still cheap.

We were linked heavily, we scouted him, he went for only £18m, and yet NOTHING from our end.

I cannot see Lyon selling him for anything less than £40m (but that is a pre COVID-19 number, so who knows)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You