• Loftus-Cheek
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

West Ham at the weekend will be a far better game to evaluate this team. 

Only issue is that we won't be able to because Barkley, Willian/Pedro, and Alonso will play. 

Alonso needs to be sent to reserves and sold in the summer, bans or not

WUTHLESS

15 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

RLC 8 goals and 4 assists this season in very limited game time. Should be starter no doubt! Kovacic 0/2.

It's not only Sarri's fault, he got injured 4 times this season. Would be good if we could count on him.

Just now, !Hazard! said:

I would be surprised to see the same lineup on Saturday I'm afraid. RLC might start but I think Emerson, Christensen and CHO will be benched

WHU game is on Monday, not Saturday :)

Yeah, it's likely that they'll be benched as we'll face Slavia next Thursday and then Liverpool on Sunday so it's 3 games in 7 days. It's gonna be hard to rotate right.

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

I would be surprised to see the same lineup on Saturday I'm afraid. RLC might start but I think Emerson, Christensen and CHO will be benched

We're playing on Monday night, actually.

Interesting to see if he's gonna change things for this or the EL game. 

My mistake apparently we're playing on Monday :D Well that does change things a little although there's a yet another game already on Thursday. CHO might just have a chance to start on Monday. Emerson will be benched tho, thats guaranteed. Christensen probably as well. They could feature again on Thursday.