• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Sarri hasn't got the flexibility to move away from his philosophy, but if it was me I would play 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1 of:

Kepa

Azpi, Rudiger, Christensen, Emerson

RLC, Kante, Barkley

CHO, Giroud, Hazard

The full backs are clearly a problem at present, and to do our best to get around that problem the ball needs to be played much quicker and direct at times out wide to get the wide players in 1v1's with the opposition full backs. At present, the build up is way too slow. In that line up CHO and Hazard are clearly the two creative outlets so give them the best possible chance to do that. Giroud up front offers a better focal point to play off, but also is a physical and dominating presence in the box, making it less predictable for Hazard and CHO having to cut inside so regularly.

Barkley and RLC should be given free reign in front of Kante to be positive. Both i believe are our best chances of goals from midfield. Barkley I think would play a little deeper as he has a better engine to play in a box to box role and also is very capable of shooting from distance which should be encouraged more often. RLC is probably better suited playing a little higher forward and like Giroud offers another big body in the box when crossing. The two do seem to play with more freedom for England and whether it's sub-conscious, they feel shackled playing for Chelsea at present.

We don't need 70% possession and 20 touches in our own half before we move into theirs. We need to start playing football that gets more out of what we have at present.

12 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Soooooo once this is done we'd played more then those around us

Same line up.. Same story.. We know how this goes. 

so come on brighton :)

Kepa

Azpilicueta Rudiger Christensen Emerson

Jorginho

Kante                RLC

CHO                                        Hazard

Giroud

That's it.

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kepa

Jorginho

Kante                RLC

Giroud

That's it.

This here is the problem. The Fan's expectation of the starting 11 is so far away from the manager's reality. I would personally start the same team but I also know that the manager won't start 5 of the above players (Andreas, Emerson, RLC, CHo and giroud).

1 minute ago, bakayokofan said:

This here is the problem. The Fan's expectation of the starting 11 is so far away from the manager's reality. I would personally start the same team but I also know that the manager won't start 5 of the above players (Andreas, Emerson, RLC, CHo and giroud).

Of course he won't. Thing is with the starting 11 I have chosen and the players who should be coming have hardly put a foot wrong when called upon. That's not rocket science, Sarri should be very able to see this, but he's a stubborn cunt and that is why he needs to be sacked now.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

If he selects his usual XI and we play like shit again, the protest/mutiny is gonna be LOUD on Wednesday. 

The protests should be loud and clear regardless of his team selection, performance and result. He has shown to be unable to adapt, unable to change his team/formation/tactics and one game should hardly make it any different.

I seriously hope the fans make it clear that we have reached the point of no-return with this guy and hopefully he gets the message and fucks off himself.

12 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Kepa

Jorginho

Kante                RLC

Giroud

That's it.

I would also pick this team but I also think Sarri will as well. When I saw lineup against Cardiff i just knew Hazard, Kante, Emerson and Chris will definitely start against Brighton. Not so sure of Giroud and CHO but hopefully. Not defending him or anything I just think he decided to go for more rotation against Cardiff. 

16 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Ooooo win this and we can be 4th until the weekend!!!!!! Pretend it's where we are till we slideee 

Sarri has just gutted my hopefulness and positive thinking

so has the puppet board

horrid sales and worse buys, plus Sarri, have probably smashed us down for next 2, 3 years at least

I am at the point where just seeing Luiz, Alonso, Willian, Pedro and literally every striker we have on the 25 or have on loan (except maybe for Tammy) all binned will make me happy

I fucking cannot takes years more of any of them

8 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Ooooo win this and we can be 4th until the weekend!!!!!!

Not if Spurs and United also win in midweek.

OR if one of them win, we would need to beat Brighton by NINE goals to go above Arsenal on goal difference!

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Not if Spurs and United also win in midweek.

OR if one of them win, we would need to beat Brighton by NINE goals to go above Arsenal on goal difference!

Oh didn't know they played mid week as well. Thought just us with that treat. Damn lol.  There goes that moment.. Unless... The unlikely likely happens. 

9 goals... We can probably do shots off target..