Andreas Christensen reveals worrying truth of what Chelsea board think about transfer ban

James

Roman AbramovichAndreas Christensen’s words have confirmed what we all feared. Chelsea do not expect to get their transfer ban overturned, either in the short term or the long term. After FIFA rejected their appeal, the club said they were “considering their options”, but as of yet we haven’t seen any movement from them yet. An appeal […]

View the full article

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly wouldn't mind if we got a transfer ban. Maybe this is what we need to finally use our academy products. Should have happened years ago.. It would be nice to see Reece James, Jay Dasilva or Aina instead of Zappacosta and Emerson(players we spent 50 million euros), or Abraham instead of Giroud.

Even if we got away with this transfer ban we won't sign world class players but mediocre ones like Callejon, Vecino, Dzeko and other "couldhavebeens" from Serie A.

On 26/03/2019 at 11:18 AM, nyikolajevics said:

I honestly wouldn't mind if we got a transfer ban. Maybe this is what we need to finally use our academy products. Should have happened years ago.. It would be nice to see Reece James, Jay Dasilva or Aina instead of Zappacosta and Emerson(players we spent 50 million euros), or Abraham instead of Giroud.

Even if we got away with this transfer ban we won't sign world class players but mediocre ones like Callejon, Vecino, Dzeko and other "couldhavebeens" from Serie A.

Ola Aina is gone, Torino is buying him perm. I have seen (not from you) like 15 posts over last few months talking about him as an option. He isnt one (another board fuck up, as he has been an absolute beast in Serie A this year, shut down Ronaldo like a bish in one of the Turin Derbies

Callejon, and Dzeko are way too old, they will never be purchased by us

IF we had them 5 years ago, then damn good buys, a 23 to 29, 30yo Callejon in Sarriball here would be MASSIVE

a superb RW for the system, but that train has left the station

Reece James had damn well better get a lot of first team league minutes next year, Azpi is spent

40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ola Aina is gone, Torino is buying him perm. I have seen (not from you) like 15 posts over last few months talking about him as an option. He isnt one (another board fuck up, as he has been an absolute beast in Serie A this year, shut down Ronaldo like a bish in one of the Turin Derbies

Callejon, and Dzeko are way too old, they will never be purchased by us

IF we had them 5 years ago, then damn good buys, a 23 to 29, 30yo Callejon in Sarriball here would be MASSIVE

a superb RW for the system, but that train has left the station

Reece James had damn well better get a lot of first team league minutes next year, Azpi is spent

Well, we did buy 28-31 year old over-the-peak players in the past few years, so nothing surprises me anymore :) But I really hope this tendency stops.

Torino has an option to sign Aina, true. No doubt they are willing to pay that 8 million Euros but they have to convince Ola to stay too. If he is homesick or anything else he is not obligated to sign for them. Would be nice to have him back..

Agree with Reece, looks like a banger at RB and CM, he is needed here, especially if the transfer ban hits this summer.