• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, Tomo said:

Anyone who feels sorry for Warnock forget it, remember what happened when we faced his QPR side? This is us settling that score.

Exactly. Said the same thing earlier. 

3 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Look Willian. The offside line in your pic is incorrect since Willy was by the line and the assistant saw it crystal clear.

55807313_2119297544805997_10351069439050

huh?

Willian has nothing to do with it

look at the last defender

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

huh?

Willian has nothing to do with it

look at the last defender

Damn... Yeah, I'm wrong. That's what 2 days of no sleep causes, I start to forget the rules of football. Emberrassing, let's pretend I never said that

22 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Anyone who feels sorry for Warnock forget it, remember what happened when we faced his QPR side? This is us settling that score.

Dont feel sorry for him.. Ish. Just bonkers and shows our play away wise anyway that we need a offside decision to equalise against Cardiff in the first place.  

Least we've won 2 away games this year . Even if they're against bottom 3 sides so far 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

goddamn shame we cant say Barella or Paredes instead of Jorginho

either would be a massive improvement

when Sarri is sacked and we get a window, Jorginho HAS to sold

what a fucking waste of almost 60m quid ( isnt that a common refrain with this fraud board)

Dont think its that simple. Hes been below average over the course of the season but hes not the only one. Hes definitely a player we need to keep especially now we lost Cesc in January. Think with the right structure hed be a very good player for us, theres no doubt hes had bad games but defendings never been his strong point, hes a regista. Also I think next season regardless he will be much better suited and hopefully have bulked up in preparation because he needs it. I still think if he signed for City we would all be gutted we never got him.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Dont think its that simple. Hes been below average over the course of the season but hes not the only one. Hes definitely a player we need to keep especially now we lost Cesc in January. Think with the right structure hed be a very good player for us, theres no doubt hes had bad games but defendings never been his strong point, hes a regista. Also I think next season regardless he will be much better suited and hopefully have bulked up in preparation because he needs it. I still think if he signed for City we would all be gutted we never got him.

we will never play sarriball again when old smokey is gone

at least we better not

and Jorginho is worthless as a trad DMF

Neil Warnock says he will play Cardiff City's U23s against Manchester City on Wednesday

https://www.givemesport.com/1465147-neil-warnock-says-he-will-play-cardiff-citys-u23s-against-manchester-city-on-wednesday?autoplay=on

FBL-ENG-PR-CARDIFF-CHELSEA

roflmaooooooooooooo

17 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

How much football have Christensen Emerson RLC and CHO played though this season?  Thats 4 players who havent been regulars so they should be able to play regular minutes over that period. GK you dont really run into the ground so thats 5. Kantes engine is one of his biggest strengths, which made today even more of a surprise. So 6 players who are more than capable of playing 8 games in 29 days I would say. These 8 games are vital so playing his best players even if it means running some of them into the ground, considering his job is 100% on the line, would make sense plus his reputation of not rotating its hardly not believable. He will rotate for the Europa League anyway too so others will get a chance, likes of Giroud  Zappacosta, Alonso, Willian, Pedro etc can play that games if he goes with that 11. We need top 4. Hazard, Higuain, Kante, Azpi, Jorginho all have to play 100%

You are failing to see the irony. Many fans were skeptical of Sarri when he arrived because he wasn't known for rotating his teams. If we played our same starting XI during those 8 games, the moment we drop points I can say for 110% certainty, people would whine about him needing to rotate more. As if you lot would all of a sudden change your tune. 

Truth of the matter is, if we can't afford to fucking rotate against bottom sides, this problem lies deeper than the manager. 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You are failing to see the irony. Many fans were skeptical of Sarri when he arrived because he wasn't known for rotating his teams. If we played our same starting XI during those 8 games, the moment we drop points I can say for 110% certainty, people would whine about him needing to rotate more. As if you lot would all of a sudden change your tune. 

Truth of the matter is, if we can't afford to fucking rotate against bottom sides, this problem lies deeper than the manager. 

Way I see it is. If they are 100% fit (as they should be) the best players should play. Ive backed Sarri since day 1 and knew lack of rotation was an issue but weve got some big games coming up so need to play full strength or would you rather we rotated and prioritised the Europa League? 

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Way I see it is. If they are 100% fit (as they should be) the best players should play. Ive backed Sarri since day 1 and knew lack of rotation was an issue but weve got some big games coming up so need to play full strength or would you rather we rotated and prioritised the Europa League? 

Top 4 is gone. I was convinced since the Arsenal defeat. We could have taken advantage of United and Spurs balancing the Champions league, but it's evident we don't have the quality to do so over a season. 

Call me crazy but I'm optimistic about our chances in the Europa league. Our players tend to raise their game when things are at stake. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Top 4 is gone. I was convinced since the Arsenal defeat. We could have taken advantage of United and Spurs balancing the Champions league, but it's evident we don't have the quality to do so over a season. 

Call me crazy but I'm optimistic about our chances in the Europa league. Our players tend to raise their game when things are at stake. 

Top 4 has been at stake for a while and the majority of them have failed to respond and raise their games.

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Top 4 has been at stake for a while and the majority of them have failed to respond and raise their games.

True. But I think our attitude is different. Think our players enjoy cup games. Especially in the latter stages. 3 finals in 4 years, and could be 4 in 4. 

I am convinced if Emerson played against United instead of Alonso, we would of won. What I tend to notice it is usually one individual mistake that has us capitulate. Only way I see us losing the Europa. 

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Neil Warnock says he will play Cardiff City's U23s against Manchester City on Wednesday

https://www.givemesport.com/1465147-neil-warnock-says-he-will-play-cardiff-citys-u23s-against-manchester-city-on-wednesday?autoplay=on

FBL-ENG-PR-CARDIFF-CHELSEA

roflmaooooooooooooo

:D

We were totally lucky... but for all that bad luck that happened this season, we deserved it.

For Christs sake Sarri, drop Kovačić, start playing RLC. Kovačić should play in a formation where he doesn't need to go in opposition third. He needs to improve defensively and play role which Dembele played at Spurs. He will never be good enough to be offensive asset, I'm sorry Mateo.

On 31/03/2019 at 6:52 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

So last season under Conte, when we lost 3-0 to Bournemouth. 4-1 to Watford. 3-0 to Newcastle and drawing against Huddersfield at home, that was Sarri's fault?

Sorry. You're talking bollocks. 

Might be better if you re-read my reply to you. I said we were better than Cardiff on paper...Read before you tell me I'm talking bollox mate !!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Might be better if you re-read my reply to you. I said we were better than Cardiff on paper...Read before you tell me I'm talking bollox mate !!!!!!!!!!!!

You suggested the players are good enough and its solely down to the manager. I showed you relevant examples of games even under Conte where we got humiliated by bottom half clubs. With the same players.