• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

massive issues everywhere

both our fullbacks are just shit, they reallly are HORRID, and dont give me that Azpi is great shit, he is collapsing right before our eyes, offers NOTHING and his defence has went to shit too

as bad as Azpi is, Alonso makes him look like Cafu

Luiz is back to shaky city, and his passing has been shit lately which puts mad pressure on Rudiger, who was not his normal self today

Jorginho is a fraud, he is the most negative MF I have seen in ages

Kovacic offers nothing, Kante at any position is miles beyond

Barkley had a bad game, RLC needs to start

wingers were shit until Hazard came in, Pedro has been in a big slump, criminal that CHO is behind him and probably Willian

WTF is Sarri thinking not start CHO when Hazard is on the bench!!!

and Higuain, as I have said alllllllllll along, is SHIT

Sarri is a clueless ponce

we are in shambolic shape overall

and the bans just will kill us

14 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Mate CHO should have started the fucking game over Pedro.

Don't fucking defend the useless cunt Sarri.

A fucking opponent manager couldn't have picked a worse starting line-up 

Edit:

I still love you though dude 👍🤩

CHO face said it all. He was so annoyed. Well hopefully CHO starts on Wednesday. Sarri surely will hand him his first league start otherwise he is going to receive another huge backlash from both supporters and media. Willian, despite providing assist did nothing major to keep his place in team and Pedro was especially poor.

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

CHO face said it all. He was so annoyed. Well hopefully CHO starts on Wednesday. Sarri surely will hand him his first league start otherwise he is going to receive another huge backlash from both supporters and media. Willian, despite providing assist did nothing major to keep his place in team and Pedro was especially poor.

We all know he won't though! 20 minutes till the end he'll come on. 

Just don't get it. He can start for country but still not club and doesn't look like that will change. 

2 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Same team against Brighton hopefully except CHO for Pedro and maybe RLC for Barkley. We need Hazard and Kante against West Ham.

Kepa 

Azpi Rudiger Christensen Emerson

Kante Jorginho RLC

CHO Higuain Hazard

That 11 should be starting every match til the end of the season for me. But it wont happen.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Kepa 

Kante Jorginho RLC

CHO Higuain Hazard

That 11 should be starting every match til the end of the season for me. But it wont happen.

Yep but it won't, Sarri knows best......

33 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Kepa 

Kante Jorginho RLC

CHO Higuain Hazard

We have 8 games in 29 days. Are you suggesting Sarri should play the same starting XI every game? Hindsight is a funny thing. One of his biggest criticisms was his lack of rotation, and there is no doubt if he did what you suggested, the moment we drop points you'd complain he ran the players to the ground and should of rotated more. 

That's the thing. If we can't rotate against fucking Cardiff, sacking Sarri will do fuck all if there isn't a massive overhaul. Who do we even replace him with? I don't see what a new manager is going to do with these players. And that is another issue. You take Hazard out and we are genuinely a poor side. 

I agree Sarri isn't doing himself any favors benching Emerson, Ruben, and CHO. But we are in an ever worrying time where 70% of our players are simply just not good enough. That for me is the bigger issue at hand. 

Disagree with me if you like but the better team lost today. They were better organised, sussed us out from the start (as every team does lately) and allowed us to play possession football up to 30 yards out. We got away with one today, whereas i would have liked us to lose so that we could fire the fraud called Sarri. Hudson-Odoi on the bench again is a huge smack in the face to all at Chelsea. Sarriball is rubbish and doesn't work, never will, and honestly I dont want it to any more. I want Sarri gone, and bring Jorginho with you.

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

But we are in an ever worrying time where 70% of our players are simply just not good enough. That for me is the bigger issue at hand. 

Dont tell me that our players aren't good enough. On paper, we should be better in every position than Cardiff? It's this Sarriball thats 70% of the problem. We have very good players if used in a decent style.