• Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Doesnt feel like a win!!! 

Doesnt seem as we won!

Infact heart goes out Cardiff, they were a better team and they got done with stupid refs!

No sympathy or kudos for Chelsea today, we were shit for most of the part. 

Even more disappointed that Sarri would be the Manager for the next game as well. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

This bloke Sarri now needs to start fucking tuning into to get RLC starting and stop all this shit selections.

That's it. This is why he needs to go. Even seeing this line up struggle he'll play them again next game 

Wow. We got unbelievably lucky. Official's helped us out big time. Cardiff should of had a penalty. Azpi was clearly offside. Rudi was 50/50 call but went our way. 

Back to the game. Leaving Hazard out was crazy. He last played 6 days ago ffs. 

CHO not coming on tbh is being blown over too much. Hazard had to come on. RLC was needed to come on and he made a big difference. Higuaín was just useless up front and we needed something different. Had we gone with CHO instead of Willian, it would of been same old. Working our way around but no one to put ball in back of net. When you are chasing a goal and you have a striker on the bench, you bring them on. I agree with Sarri there. If he had brought CHO, he simply would have been bowing down to fan and media pressure. The crazy thing was just leaving Hazard out in beginning. Other than that, his subs he got spot on. Let's just hope he starts Hazard and CHO. against Brighton. Fair play to Willian though today. Provided the assist at the end. Pedro was poor though. 

This result has saved his job for a bit longer. Really annoyed at the fans for singing "we want Sarri out". That is Arsenal levels of embarrassing we have resorted to there. That was not nice at all and no matter how frustrating Sarri can be, I don't like to see any player/manager get treated by his own fans like that. Really felt for him there.

But big win. Knowing us, knew this would never be an easy game but we got the 3 crucial points now. Can relax and enjoy Liverpool and Spurs now.

Any other manager and we'd make some significant changes to our formation and XI for the rest of the season. Expect we'll see the same shite in a few days.
Seems like most times RLC comes on we instantly look more dynamic and dangerous. Should start ahead of Kova for the rest of the season. I don't want to see Alonso again.
I have tried hard to be patient with Higuain but he really has been exposed as the faded force he is. Once every few matches he has shown flashes of his former brilliance but he's wildly inconsistent and sloppy most of the time. Giroud deserves to start in the PL.
Alonso will get countless opportunities. I've come to expect the inevitable at this point.