• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Then what if (what is likely going by past evidence) Ruben tanks or worse gets injured? We lose what could be a key weapon of the bench who could come on and stretch the game with his burst of acceleration against tired legs.

All ifs and buts. In addition, I mentioned 3 players. Other two got a history as well? [emoji19] 

I don't get your need to try & defend the indefensible.

It's hard to see a long term future here for Sarri. His just too incompetent when it comes to picking a starting 11 or a match day squad. His a good manager but rather we cut ties with him regardless of what happens this season. He has too many red flags to be a long term success or at the very least sustain a title run

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's a factor with RLC especially.

While he's improved a lot tactically he still isn't that great fitness wise. I think a start today would have seen him tank early or worse see his injury flare again. Although that said i wouldn't have played Barkley, he doesn't have the mental strength to cope with the abuse he'll get here.

Also think RLC is a great super sub to have against tired legs

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

All ifs and buts. In addition, I mentioned 3 players. Other two got a history as well? emoji19.png 

I don't get your need to try & defend the indefensible.

It's called context, i personally believe we will get more out of RLC today bringing him on to run at tired legs for half an hour. I feel (backed up by previous evidence) two 90 minute games in 72 hours will be a bit too much for him at this stage whereas i think he will cause Everton problems coming on fresh when they tire.

It's called context, i personally believe we will get more out of RLC today bringing him on to run at tired legs for half an hour. I feel (backed up by previous evidence) two 90 minute games in 72 hours will be a bit too much for him at this stage whereas i think he will cause Everton problems coming on fresh when they tire.

Keep ignoring the obvious elephants in the room (Giroud & Odoi). 

Anyway, we can't be dropping any more points. This is effectively our game in hand.

Just now, chelsea_4_eva said:

Getting myself mentally ready to see alonso receive the ball, roll the ball, then pass it back to Jorginho.

lets all hope he has a game like the last one

worried though if he gets too far forward, then Everton's pace can burn us in the gap he leaves

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

lets all hope he has a game like the last one

worried though if he gets too far forward, then Everton's pace can burn us in the gap he leaves

On my last piece of hope with him tbh.

Probably going to do his usual pull the opponent back because he doesnt have the pace trick.