• Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

21 minutes ago, whats happening said:

fucking everton no matter how shit they are always have their dicks hard against us.

Last 5 years results

won 7 lost 2 (1 in the EPL) 3 draws (unfortunately 2 on the bounce, both nil nil dreadful games)

e63c884ac1d9b3647a6e0b1a465988ba.png

On 15/03/2019 at 11:48 PM, Pizy said:

Much like ourselves, you're never really sure which Everton will turn up. They can look decent on their day and have some dangerous players but at other times they look woeful.

Really, Wolves were a much "scarier" team but this is at Goodison so will be tougher. We can basically abandon any hope of making top 4 if we lose this. Arsenal have such an easy run in that I doubt we'd catch them.

Arsenal have 5 away games, i'd back Championship teams to get results against Arsenal at home, their away form in the last two seasons has been relegation form.

17 hours ago, Vesper said:

I am so so over Kovacic on a Sarri team

no true place for him given the 4 3 3 formational play

I think he would be great in a 4 2 3 1

Barella would be a MONSTER in a 4 2 3 1

Catch 22, he's not to suited to our LCM but i fear if we don't sign him Spurs will to fill the gap left by Dembele and he would be ace in that type of role, possibly world class.

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Catch 22, he's not to suited to our LCM but i fear if we don't sign him Spurs will to fill the gap left by Dembele and he would be ace in that type of role, possibly world class.

We first have to have a summer 2019 window to do anything  in terms of buying him

and

I rate Inter to snap him up, he was really good there

but, I do grant that the yids offer a London continuation, and he loves the city (smart lad)

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Someone tell me Emerson is injured?

Going with the predictable again

He isn't....

Sarri back to default mode again... That's why I wanted him gone a long time ago... Till when Sarri can differentiates between marijuana and football... Then he can be the manager of this team... 

He isn't....
Sarri back to default mode again... That's why I wanted him gone a long time ago... Till when Sarri can differentiates between marijuana and football... Then he can be the manager of this team... 
He's asking for Wolves all again. This XI can't take the game to opponents.

Giroud, RLC or Odoi were worthy of a start. Drop this "90 mins on Thursday" tripe.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

He's asking for Wolves all again. This XI can't take the game to opponents.

Giroud, RLC or Odoi were worthy of a start. Drop this "90 mins on Thursday" tripe.

It's a factor with RLC especially.

While he's improved a lot tactically he still isn't that great fitness wise. I think a start today would have seen him tank early or worse see his injury flare again. Although that said i wouldn't have played Barkley, he doesn't have the mental strength to cope with the abuse he'll get here.

While he's improved a lot tactically he still isn't that great fitness wise. I think a start today would have seen him tank early or worse see his injury flare again. Although that said i wouldn't have played Barkley, he doesn't have the mental strength to cope with the abuse he'll get here.
If shit goes sideways, he'll come on. Play your strongest team from the start.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If shit goes sideways, he'll come on. Play your strongest team from the start.

Then what if (what is likely going by past evidence) Ruben tanks or worse gets injured?

We lose what could be a key weapon of the bench who could come on and stretch the game with his burst of acceleration against tired legs.