• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Maurizio Sarri launches stinging attack on Chelsea players after Everton defeat

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/maurizio-sarri-launches-stinging-attack-14151157

His tactics couldn't adapt. 

He's only 50% correct.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea fans make SHOCK Jose Mourinho demand after Everton defeat

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/766063/Chelsea-Everton-Maurizio-Sarri-Jose-Mourinho

8q5a.gif

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

'Get out my club'

CHELSEA FANS SLAUGHTER ALONSO V EVERTON

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/03/blogs/chelsea-fans-slaughter-alonso-v-everton/

Twitter has ruined journalism. I despise "articles" like this that cherry pick a few idiotic posts from random bums. Talking in general, not saying they are all wrong, but this type of reporting from newspapers is just ridiculous. Are there any unbiased outlets left in the world that don't pursue their own agendas?

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

Twitter has ruined journalism. I despise "articles" like this that cherry pick a few idiotic posts from random bums. Talking in general, not saying they are all wrong, but this type of reporting from newspapers is just ridiculous. Are there any unbiased outlets left in the world that don't pursue their own agendas?

its horrid, I so agree

I guess I should not not post, but I admit

I want to stir the Sarri out pot

I detest him

Just now, Laylabelle said:

It annoys me how much is blamed on mentality. Yes that may be a part but he can take some the blame! 

he needs to be sacked

he is (an over-spun term but valid here) a FRAUD

please take the strawman (not in terms of the logical fallacy but literally a straw MAN as in WEAK as fuckity-fuck) Jorginho with him

and his love-child (roflmaoooooo) Alonso

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he needs to be sacked

he is (an over-spun term but valid here) a FRAUD

please take the strawman (not in terms of the logical fallacy but literally a straw MAN as in WEAK as fuckity-fuck) Jorginho with him

and his love-child (roflmaoooooo) Alonso

I'm still surprised someone whose won nothing was hired. Know it can sometimes work out but when it doesn't... Time to cut loose. We won't get 4th either way probably but might end up less of a free fall. 

I am a new member driven to join a fan post because it has become so hard to watch my beloved Chelsea on the telly in the US. I do not like the style of play this year. I have been a fan since 1963, but this season has been really difficult because of the lackluster way of playing this year. All this fannying around at the back and very little dynamic team play. I feel frustrated with our current style of play. Does anyone else feel this? 

Yet another shock defeat.
We 'd better get used to it because next season we are going to be way below the middle of the table.

It did n't look likely at all.
Hazard hit the post, Higuain almost scored -and he shoud have.
For the first time we were creating chances, something I did n't see against Wolves or Man. United in the cup match.
The 2-0 was of course a science fiction penalty but Everton studied us well and they knew we make mistakes in the second half.
Alonso has no business at Chelsea of course.

Every game we dont score its the same.

We start well, make our opponents shit their pants for 20-30 min and the either 

1.) We score and control the game (rarely)

2.) We dont score despite xyz chances, then opponents get their shit together (at half time or even sooner) and after that we are complete mess. Cant do shit in attack despite 80 percent possession and any opponent can make our defence and midfield their bitch the moment they show some attacking pressure. I think some of the worst players have comfortably just glided past our entire midfield and defence right through the centre. Our players just bounce away or get destroyed with a little flair trick. That is if they arent already completely out of position.

I hate Alonso in starting lineup, but our problems are way way bigger than Alonso. We cant keep any sort of pressure on opponent except for those 20min every game.

When we are down our entire team goes into "safe" mode. Endless passing around the box. Other teams comfortably just keep their line and because we never shoot, dribble inside or make splitting pass. 

Everton 2:0 up, we had 80% possesion after their second goal and what the fuck did we do with it? Where was plan and desire to score goal? We literaly just passed the ball back and forth.

Fuck off with that shit. I dont care if its Sarri fault or players fault, but this cant keep going on.

But Azpi of all people Im most dissapointed. Once you could actualy throw 11 Azpis and they would fight as hell. Mou said it well. But nowdays he is just bitching all the time instead of leading the team and focus on winning, doesnt do shit in attack (I dont blame him for this though) and looks worthless in defence. 

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

what position?

In a 4-3-3, RLC should be given opportunities in the advanced position which Kante is trying so hard currently ... While Kante should go back to the defensive position with Jorginho being pushed ahead of Kante and should dump the Registra or whatever it is called. Double Pivot would be the best for Kante. 

we have to look deeper at why we are not as prolific as other seasons . There is a conspiracy to undermine our strategy by the West.  What other team has a righteous,  democratic,  charitable   , owner banned from entering a Brexit toxic  , class ridden , incompetent privileged democracy, knife crime central   mess of a place , when he would only do good , such as grand investment. 

This has a bearing on our form , it's a cloud of uncertainty.  We must rise together and show support for Mother Russia , its peaceful Syrian adventures  , liberation of Crimea , and of course Roman  whos unlawful treatment is criminal. 

we have to look deeper at why we are not as prolific as other seasons . There is a conspiracy to undermine our strategy by the West.  What other team has a righteous,  democratic,  charitable   , owner banned from entering a Brexit toxic  , class ridden , incompetent privileged democracy, knife crime central   mess of a place , when he would only do good , such as grand investment. 
This has a bearing on our form , it's a cloud of uncertainty.  We must rise together and show support for Mother Russia , its peaceful Syrian adventures  , liberation of Crimea , and of course Roman  whos unlawful treatment is criminal. 
Surprised this troll is still roaming around free here, but have to admit you're funny. [emoji1] Post more please.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Surprised this troll is still roaming around free here, but have to admit you're funny. emoji1.png Post more please.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

some of us see things deeper , another disappointing result is not going to be just explained by a gut reaction tatical change . While we are unfairly attacked by UEFA (2 transfer ban ) and the media this destroys cohesion.

As an ex Soviet satellite l see you have bitterness ,   very unbalanced ,  to our owners homeland .

NATO has turned you. 

9 minutes ago, Romans disciples said:

some of us see things deeper , another disappointing result is not going to be just explained by a gut reaction tatical change . While we are unfairly attacked by UEFA (2 transfer ban ) and the media this destroys cohesion.

As an ex Soviet satellite l see you have bitterness ,   very unbalanced ,  to our owners homeland .

NATO has turned you. 

You preach the truth master :worship2: Come liberate us!

4 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

You missed out the charitable work carried out in Making America Great Again by assisting old Trumpy 👍