test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Everton 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

438 posts in this topic

Yet another shock defeat.
We 'd better get used to it because next season we are going to be way below the middle of the table.

It did n't look likely at all.
Hazard hit the post, Higuain almost scored -and he shoud have.
For the first time we were creating chances, something I did n't see against Wolves or Man. United in the cup match.
The 2-0 was of course a science fiction penalty but Everton studied us well and they knew we make mistakes in the second half.
Alonso has no business at Chelsea of course.

Every game we dont score its the same.

We start well, make our opponents shit their pants for 20-30 min and the either 

1.) We score and control the game (rarely)

2.) We dont score despite xyz chances, then opponents get their shit together (at half time or even sooner) and after that we are complete mess. Cant do shit in attack despite 80 percent possession and any opponent can make our defence and midfield their bitch the moment they show some attacking pressure. I think some of the worst players have comfortably just glided past our entire midfield and defence right through the centre. Our players just bounce away or get destroyed with a little flair trick. That is if they arent already completely out of position.

I hate Alonso in starting lineup, but our problems are way way bigger than Alonso. We cant keep any sort of pressure on opponent except for those 20min every game.

Muzchap likes this

When we are down our entire team goes into "safe" mode. Endless passing around the box. Other teams comfortably just keep their line and because we never shoot, dribble inside or make splitting pass. 

Everton 2:0 up, we had 80% possesion after their second goal and what the fuck did we do with it? Where was plan and desire to score goal? We literaly just passed the ball back and forth.

Fuck off with that shit. I dont care if its Sarri fault or players fault, but this cant keep going on.

But Azpi of all people Im most dissapointed. Once you could actualy throw 11 Azpis and they would fight as hell. Mou said it well. But nowdays he is just bitching all the time instead of leading the team and focus on winning, doesnt do shit in attack (I dont blame him for this though) and looks worthless in defence. 

Muzchap likes this

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

what position?

In a 4-3-3, RLC should be given opportunities in the advanced position which Kante is trying so hard currently ... While Kante should go back to the defensive position with Jorginho being pushed ahead of Kante and should dump the Registra or whatever it is called. Double Pivot would be the best for Kante. 

we have to look deeper at why we are not as prolific as other seasons . There is a conspiracy to undermine our strategy by the West.  What other team has a righteous,  democratic,  charitable   , owner banned from entering a Brexit toxic  , class ridden , incompetent privileged democracy, knife crime central   mess of a place , when he would only do good , such as grand investment. 

This has a bearing on our form , it's a cloud of uncertainty.  We must rise together and show support for Mother Russia , its peaceful Syrian adventures  , liberation of Crimea , and of course Roman  whos unlawful treatment is criminal. 

Muzchap and OneMoSalah like this

we have to look deeper at why we are not as prolific as other seasons . There is a conspiracy to undermine our strategy by the West.  What other team has a righteous,  democratic,  charitable   , owner banned from entering a Brexit toxic  , class ridden , incompetent privileged democracy, knife crime central   mess of a place , when he would only do good , such as grand investment. 
This has a bearing on our form , it's a cloud of uncertainty.  We must rise together and show support for Mother Russia , its peaceful Syrian adventures  , liberation of Crimea , and of course Roman  whos unlawful treatment is criminal. 
Surprised this troll is still roaming around free here, but have to admit you're funny. Post more please.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

11Drogba and Muzchap like this

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Surprised this troll is still roaming around free here, but have to admit you're funny. emoji1.png Post more please.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

some of us see things deeper , another disappointing result is not going to be just explained by a gut reaction tatical change . While we are unfairly attacked by UEFA (2 transfer ban ) and the media this destroys cohesion.

As an ex Soviet satellite l see you have bitterness ,   very unbalanced ,  to our owners homeland .

NATO has turned you. 

manpe and Bobo like this

9 minutes ago, Romans disciples said:

some of us see things deeper , another disappointing result is not going to be just explained by a gut reaction tatical change . While we are unfairly attacked by UEFA (2 transfer ban ) and the media this destroys cohesion.

As an ex Soviet satellite l see you have bitterness ,   very unbalanced ,  to our owners homeland .

NATO has turned you. 

You preach the truth master :worship2: Come liberate us!

Fulham Broadway and 11Drogba like this

25 minutes ago, manpe said:

You preach the truth master :worship2: Come liberate us!

we did comrade in 45 .

4 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

You missed out the charitable work carried out in Making America Great Again by assisting old Trumpy 👍

Of course, I was upset that they lost. But they stayed well done. Even when they played with our Dynamo, I was rooting for them. They are great, let's see what they show in the next game. Have you already been to Stamford Bridge? I will be there for the first time in May of this year. I've already been a couple of times in the UK, but never in London. So this will be my first trip. We decided to settle The Malt House according to the recommendations found on this site. We also looked at several bars that I wanted to visit, which one do you like more than The Chelsea Pensioner or The Rose Pub? Where have you already managed to go?

First half good. Second half shit. Same issues we had under Jose to an extent and Conte, although it was more the other way around. The players need a long hard look at themselves. The drop in intensity was frightening.

Marco Silva's team talk must of been the easiest of the season for him "Lads, they can't play much better and still can't score, get at them early and they will collapse"

What a complete implosion from us, gutless bastards.

Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Marco Silva's team talk must of been the easiest of the season for him "Lads, they can't play much better and still can't score, get at them early and they will collapse" "Lads, it's Chelsea!"

What a complete implosion from us, gutless bastards.

Fixed.

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this