• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

I really don't understand managers like Sarri though. Managers that continuously pick under-performing players regardless of how disastrously they play. Mourinho with Ivanovic. Conte with Bakayoko. Sarri now with 3 or 4 players. It's not like these players will grant you a job when you get sacked. It's either extreme negligence, arrogance or a willingness to get the sack. Or maybe all those 3 things. Alonso still starting games for Chelsea is insane when even the average pub going CFC fan can see it but one of the supposed best managers in Europe can't? Bizarre.

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I feel like Mourinho would come in and improve us. Slight tweaks to player positions and greater confidence and we are a different side.

Please mate ... done with Jose!...  he bring nothing anymore ... he has been be figured out to the T, he has a pattern which he strictly follows and we will be crying like every

time at the end.  

Can someone explain to me how we have the shitiest defenders in top 10? Whos fault is that.... LUIZ only watching from close.. Azpi and Alonso i dont wanna say rude things but they are shit shit players..  This club is in big mess from some years... 

1 minute ago, Stats said:

This game also reflected how dire we need new full backs also. As good as Azpi has been, the style we are looking to play, he is not suited. Emerson is but we need another attacking RB.

Emerson is SHIT too (just not as bad as the atrocious Alonso)

let's call  spade a spade

all four are pure rot and need to GOOOOOO

Stop talking about Azpilicueta being a 'leader' he's not a leader, he's not a good RB and he's not a good footballer, for fucks sake what is wrong with people.

Azpilicueta is only slightly better than Alonso and is a very fortunate footballer.

Maurizio Sarri reveals who is to blame for Chelsea collapse against Everton

Maurizio Sarri absolved himself of blame for Chelsea’s defeat to Everton and instead pointed the finger at the players.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/17/maurizio-sarri-reveals-blame-chelsea-collapse-everton-8918480/

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Emerson is SHIT too (just not as bad as the atrocious Alonso)

let's call  spade a spade

all four are pure rot and need to GOOOOOO

I mean, he is more suited to the way Sarri wants to play than Azpi is. Not talking about quality wise. When we were more pragmatic, it was fine, but in a team trying to play attacking football, Azpi just does not offer enough.

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

I mean, he is more suited to the way Sarri wants to play than Azpi is. Not talking about quality wise. When we were more pragmatic, it was fine, but in a team trying to play attacking football, Azpi just does not offer enough.

oh yes

but I am already moved on to 

1 Sarri needs to be sacked

2 we need to liquidate so so many IF we win appeal of the non-deferral via CAS

I also look to the future and I am by nature a ruthless person when it comes to the drivers of success

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

This is a bullshit article 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/766053/Chelsea-Eden-Hazard-Ross-Barkley-Everton

He's just responding to the booing in general- fucking journalism. 

Theres nothing at all in that! Someone having a desperate day

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Stop talking about Azpilicueta being a 'leader' he's not a leader, he's not a good RB and he's not a good footballer, for fucks sake what is wrong with people.

Azpilicueta is only slightly better than Alonso and is a very fortunate footballer.

his falling off the cliff (and NO its not just the system his defence has been cray cray bad) has blown my mind

too many 4300 to 4700 minute season

he is spent in terms of being a Chelsea starting in our viciously competitive league

zero sentimentality from this girl does he get

our fullbacks are destroying our team (granted with MASSIVE help from other dregs), along with the cunt of a manager who rates them 'near the best in Europe*