• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

what position?

RCM or whatever people want to call it, the position he is being asked to play all season but because he got a couple more goals than his tally last season people start to think he's going to hit double figures.

His attacking game is probably just about good enough, I just think putting any other of our midfielders there would be better, yes, even Barkley. 

we are broken and there are ZERO adults in the club to fix it

from the owner to his puppet and outrageously inept board

on down

I don't give a FUCK about sponsorships (as they openly brag about that more than all else, and the 'profits' they bring about)

as any cunt in the world can sign those deals based off us being a top 6 (and London-based) club in the world's biggest footie league

we need to be sold to an owner who cares about our 100 plus year tradition as an English football club and puts in a a FOOTBALL board, not a pack of SIBNEFT mafia cronies

Please, may this just be a beginning to an end of a terrible period.  I don't even care anymore who gets sacked, sold, bought - just end it. 

Alonso, I really wish you only the worst in life, you lucky piece of sh*t. 

giphy.gif

Once half time came I said to myself that we would lose this. Showed our hand in the first half and didn't score. Everton then adapted and we done our usual roll over and play shite routine. Shocking display in the second half, we couldn't cross for Giroud when he came on and Everton kept us at bay with ease. Sorry guys but I blame Sarri and he has to go. Its his job to see where we are at fault and he hasn't done that. If he cant see that Alonso is a player no longer able to command a place he needs to go. And Jorginho???way to lightweight for my liking, ducking out of tackles, getting easily pushed off the ball and his final pass is not good enough. The big thing we seem to lack lately is desire and will to win. Now dropped points to Wolves and Everton and we're supposed to be a big 6 team. Big 6 my arse. With the transfer ban coming in and Hazard most likely heading for Spain, we will be the new Everton next season, finishing anywhere between 7th and 11th. Change the manager, change the style of play and play to our strengths. And offload the wasters stealing a living at the club.

5 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

RCM or whatever people want to call it, the position he is being asked to play all season but because he got a couple more goals than his tally last season people start to think he's going to hit double figures.

His attacking game is probably just about good enough, I just think putting any other of our midfielders there would be better, yes, even Barkley. 

Kante excels in a double pivot which is why I lost my mind when we didnt buy Barella (even if we ad to lon him back for 6 months)

The team lacking leaders ontop of being a pile of shit technically is why this is soo hard to watch. We are watching shit players stroll around the pitch with zero movement, zero passion, zero anything.

This is by far the worse Chelsea team I have ever seen... since leaving my old mans ballbag!

1 minute ago, DDA said:

The team lacking leaders ontop of being a pile of shit technically is why this is soo hard to watch. We are watching shit players stroll around the pitch with zero movement, zero passion, zero anything.

This is by far the worse Chelsea team I have ever seen... since leaving my old mans ballbag!

" ... by far the worse Chelsea team I have ever seen.. " 

Seeing this and partially agreeing with it, having in mind we have Hazard, Kante, CHO, RLC... hurts...

The most glaring defensive error was made by luiz actually. Ball watching again and allowed a free header by the player he was marking. No pressure no nothing.

I don’t think we have a choice now with the ban tho and he will sign a new deal.

@DDA agreed... the lack of movement is worrying. Did they give up by mid second half?

Please let Sarri be sacked.

I defended him staunchly 

But losing the game and he makes like for like subs. 

What an absolute fucking idiot of a bloke - he is majorly clueless. This type of football is shit. 

Top 4 is gone as long as Sarri goes tonight I will accept it.

2 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Hudson-Odoi on for Jorginho is a like-for-like sub?

Prior to this.

Giroud for Higuain and RLC for Barkley 

Would have been perfect to have Giroud +;Higs up front. Give their defenders something to do.

Taking Jorghino off was also a bad move it stopped us playing and we just hoofed long hopeless balls. 

Sarriball is a fraud. It just doesn't work in the EPL it's too fast paced and physical.

The most bewildering thing is that we are capable of playing great. We made Everton look like a pub team first half and should've been out of sight. But we then come out for the second half and calapse. AGAIN! For the umpteenth time this season.

We have very good players in most areas and we have average players in several key areas. It's not the quality of players that's the biggest issue. 

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I feel like Mourinho would come in and improve us. Slight tweaks to player positions and greater confidence and we are a different side.

25 minutes ago, Bobo said:

" ... by far the worse Chelsea team I have ever seen.. " 

Seeing this and partially agreeing with it, having in mind we have Hazard, Kante, CHO, RLC... hurts...

We have Hazard, Kante.. and CHO? CHO?! Stop this CHO shit, like he is second coming of Garrincha. He is just a kid that may sometimes be slightly better option than Pedro or Willian, but that's it at this moment.

Our defense is so horribly bad that even attacking teams against us choose to play all-at-the-back, because they FUCKING KNOW they need 2 chances to score one goal. For fucks sake.