• Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, BlueLion. said:

I'm looking forward to reading how it's all entirely Sarri's fault that we lost.

The first half was excellent. I have no words to explain what happened. 

They adapted, we did not.

What was Sarri doing that period?

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Kante has been a trainwreck himself from the opening minute of this game.

I think he is starting to pack it in

Hazard was HORRID today

hell the ENTIRE team was

not one single player played well

complete systemic collapse

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

They adapted, we did not.

What was Sarri doing that period?

Gave the usual basic team talk I bet, looks at his notes and see's we dominated possession and had more passes so more of the same please lads, they will start to tire the longer the game goes! fuck off!!!!!!!!

Just now, BlueLion. said:

I'm looking forward to reading how it's all entirely Sarri's fault that we lost.

Far too may times this season the same has been said. There is lack of heart and guts in the team. The focus from the manager is too much on pretty football and not the dig in and die hard graft of football.

His team selections are shit, the performances are shit. If you want bells and whistles watch a Xmas film, if you want heartless sorry's and lots of tears watch Chelsea and Comic relief.

3 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

Same thing that keeps happening. It was obvious what would happen soon as didn't score. Lo and behold... 

Just worrying we've won one league away game this year.  Yet people still think we can get 4th. Don't see the point we won't last. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I think he is starting to pack it in

Hazard was HORRID today

hell the ENTIRE team was

not one single player played well

complete systemic collapse

Having Kante in that position is BAAAAAAAAAD, i've said it all season even when he had a couple of promising games, he isnt big enough or offer enough presence to be in that position. RLC would do much better there.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

let me correct that for you

Fair enough, but I don’t care about that.

he did really well once and is not able now. It happens... seen a 1000x before.

now if you think that sort of performance in the second half was down to one player... it was a terrible collective second half performance. From Eden to azpi.

kante was really poor btw.

I wouldn't shed a single tear if the entire team, minus maybe 5 players, was sold (as long as we were sold first and a REAL board was put in place to replace all of them)

none of this is going to get truly sorted until we are sold

our owner wont even come to the games (YES he is allowed into the UK on his Israeli passport, he just cannot do business in country, he will not come because he thinks he will be detained)

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I KNEW deep down we were in trouble at HT. Because Everton would have adapted. And they have.

Almost every body knew it.

Its so predictable.

Almost every PL game since the turn of the year has been following a script.

You can just tell with how our CB's take their sweet time to pass the ball out from the back. They don't give a crap, when there is no cup to fight for. 

4 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

Having Kante in that position is BAAAAAAAAAD, i've said it all season even when he had a couple of promising games, he isnt big enough or offer enough presence to be in that position. RLC would do much better there.

what position?

Just now, Robchels said:

Fair enough, but I don’t care about that.

he did really well once and is not able now. It happens... seen a 1000x before.

now if you think that sort of performance in the second half was down to one player... it was a terrible collective second half performance. From Eden to azpi.

not going to blame this on just one player, the whole team and manager looked clueless end of. i will blame this clueless manager for his predictable team selections, insisting on that fraud Alonso and no plan B or C. Fuck Sarriball and Sarri, enough is enough

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I just can't get over the fact that, Alonso was the only one deemed worthy enough of a start after Thursday.

How can anyone defend Sarri for shit like this?

I feared the worst after that goal and assist on Thursday.

If I want to be a fair with Alonso:

He was decent when Everton were on the back foot...like we saw in the first half.

The moment the opposition brings the fight to us, the camel Alonso begins to lose balance and flops.

Truly pathetic. No cutting edge in the team. I never actually saw us winning the game beforehand and for that exact reason. Hazard again, just doesn't have the energy and commitment to drive us to win games. He was anonymous. So poor. He needs to step up in games like this. So frustrating. We literally need to win the Europa League because we aren't going to beat United or Liverpool away from home. The technical level to get us back in the games is not there too. When we go down 1-0, we rarely come back to score or even win games. Just poor. Gueye bossed that game. We seriously need to address that CM dept and what to do because while Kante is improving there, we need general more quality in that CM dept because we get physically outdone and technically out done far too much.

Seriously worry about this team. We bottle every situation when we have a chance to capitalize. Everton's first win against a big 6 in what 27 games. Had to be against us. Richarison had gone what? 20 plus games without scoring against a team in the top 6 until today. Man we do make teams/players look good.