Didier Drogba

DYC.

Random post but Drogba has the strangest hair I've ever seen, for an african especially.

His hair only grows on the top of his head not on the sides? dafuq

Unless he shaves it... But it don't look shaved... God damnit I'm getting confused!

He's like the Michael Jordan of fooball, always there in the big moments, the only real CLUTCH player i know in this game. Some will say Iniesta also but how many times he did it compared to didi... amazing player, one of the greatest in his generation.

I am Fenerbahce-Fan and I am not amused about his behaviour. In the last minutes he falls on the ground for no reason and started whning about something. Actually no enemy touched him. Very about something like this. His goal was pretty hard to accept, but Fenerbahce played with 10 men at least 35 minutes. The 1-0 is a pretty bad score for both Teams.

Could never understand all those who said "he went down to easily" believe me when you are playing up front on your own with your back to goal you are being kicked constantly and going down is the only way to not get injured and be on the treatment table all the time .

The Drog was in the top 5 Chelsea players ever and the second best forward ever to play for the club, he was Chelsea and is a legend.

• 2 weeks later...