Didier Drogba

DYC.

No, I wouldn't take him back. He's a Chelsea legend but he left in the best possible way, winning the Champions League. No need to come back and potentially ruin the legacy he has created here. Furthermore, it's time to move on and usher a new era at the club.

If it's true that he has been released, I would want him to join either Marseille or Juventus. Marseille for obvious reasons, but Juventus because they're a top class team without top class strikers so Didier would probably be their star man. Also Juventus being in the same CL group with us would definitely make things interesting.

The guy that opened this topic in the transfer talk should be banned.

I wholeheartedly agree. Even though I think Duppy Conqueror's been one of the better posters, because there is ABSOLUTELY nothing worse than merely suggesting the possibility of the return of Drogba I think he should be banned. FOREVER. Yes, that would be very appropriate.

Wow shocking. Why sigh him then if u can't afford him you knobs. I hope he goes to the USA because he'd be a great there and there are so many nice places to go. Go to Seattle.

Surely as a free agent now he can go where he wants.

Didier Drogba's management company have dismissed claims that the Ivorian striker has been released by Shanghai Shenhua. A spokeswoman for the Sports PR Company, which represents Drogba in the UK, insisted reports the former Chelsea striker's career in China were over after two and a half months were "nonsense". She added that UEFA Champions League hero Drogba, who paid a visit to his old club's training ground this week, would return to Shanghai after the international break, which sees his Ivory Coast take on Senegal. As a result of such claims, we can only logically assume that Didier Drogba and Anelka are still at the club in which they both left Chelsea to play for.