Didier Drogba

DYC.

he would get sent to the stands more often than Fergie and Wenger..."that wasn`t a pen,this is a fucking disgrace"! ...bitch slapping Wenger etc....

Haha, he would be like an even more flamboyant Paolo Di Canio, he is hilarious at Swindon. Can you imagine him in a post match interview if we got a bad decision.

@Amels. Ah i see..looks legit.as in they are the company who appear to represent him.

took me a while to read it ,that skin is feckin` horrific on sensitive eyes. PR company for Cipriani,Drogba and the old Cisse they got their work cut out with those diva`s

Its because the club owners have refused to give their main investor a majority share. Read this the other day

As cool as the move to China was as far as expanding football and making bank for his foundation, I'd love to see him return to his beloved Marseille. MLS is a career graveyard for players who are in the same position, the move to China was barely a step above that. Who wouldn't love to see Drogba still competing ?

Edit: Even if it turns out to just be a rumor right now, that club is on the verge of a financial meltdown because the investor is inches from pulling out. Matter of time at this point.

No.

No turning back, we're not desperate like Arsenal, upwards and onwards.

Exactly this. We're not like Arsenal who resigned Henry or worse like utd who brought Scholes from retirement (lol). He left at exactly the perfect time, a return would just ruin his image with the fans. I think it is either OM or the MLS for DD.

It would send out all the wrong messages, just goes to show how small-time some fans are, the same who still mourn for Mourinho etc.

It's wrong on so many levels, it would show how poorly this club is run and would make the board look clueless, so from that perspective I doubt they would bring him back.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you were also mourning for Mourinho a few months ago...or was it just because of AVB?

Even if this is true, which seems highly unlikely. I don't want him back.

It was written in the stars, he ended it perfectly.

If he would play for us or someone else in the premier league some of that magic would be lost.