Didier Drogba

DYC.

One of my favourite Drogba goals is the third against Valencia. We all know he can blast ´em into the net or even takes on the goalkeeper and shots him into the net as well ( see Gomes, two years ago). The finish against Valencia on the other hand was a demonstration of his elegance, which has to be said about his game as well.

I just love that little dink there, sends the goalie the wrong way and just passes it so casualy into the net.

His pen against Neuer...that looked rather casual as well.

I've heard that song before but can't remember the name,its just killing me now.Any idea what the name is?

EDIT:After several minutes of intense concentration,I finally remembered it. For those who want to know it's Chase the Sun by Planet Funk.

Drogba leaving I was fine with when he was supposed to be going to China. But if he ends up at Barca or Madrid as some rumors are saying, I would be a lot less ok with it.

I'm still confused Drogba @ age 35 would still be our best forward going into the 12/13 season...If it's up to me he can start for any club in the world.

If Didier joins to Madrid because of Mourinho, and he'll sit on the bench almost all season, I'll be going mad... He is 34 years old, he should go to those kind of teams, where he can be sure in that he can start almost every games.

I love evolver videos. I don't know who or what evolver is, but man they do show CFC in a very Bright Blue Light. Checkout this artwork from evolver:

Yeah, the guy who uploads them on youtube, nicolastale, has a pretty good collection...This is another one I've seen;

Go to Real! Rape Barca some more haha. But then again, he still hopes to play a lot of games, so he'll probably end up in Ligue 1.

I don't think he'll play in the Ligue except for Marsille. Didier is a very loyal man.