Didier Drogba

DYC.

Messi and Ronaldo are not irreplaceable. Barcelona/Real Madrid could bring in Hazard or Gotze and not miss a trick (aside from probably 20 fewer goals a season, which means they'll have to settle for fewer 5-0 wins and more 3-0 wins).

There will never be another Didier Drogba for Chelsea FC or the world, though. The man deserves more than a statue, he deserves a monument, an epic poem even.

Wholeheartedly disagree with you. Hazard and Gotze are nowhere near Messi or Ronaldo's level. For a start they are totally different styles of players.

It is time to let him go now the right time after he has just won us the CL, the one thing i will say however is we must replace him.

Torres is not the same type of player who we can rely on, can you see him pulling victory's from the jaw's of defeat when we are down? it just won't happen.

Cavani or Falcao we have to brake the bank to sign, their the only 2 forwards in the world who can come even remotely close to replacing Didier like for like.

Thankyou Didier and lets hope he gets a testimonial match against Arsenal :D

I want him to leave, i want this to be his high, imagine if he left last season, it would be nothing compared to this. So glad he stayed.

I want this legend to me remembered for winning us our first Champions League what seemed impossible, with all the odds against us, underdogs you name it we did it. Beat the best team in the world with 10 men, beat the undefeated Germans at penalties in there own home.

Drogbas last kick of the ball for Chelsea is what won Chelsea there first Champions League ever

and that's how i want him to be remembered.

I want him to leave, i want this to be his high, imagine if he left last season, it would be nothing compared to this. So glad he stayed.

I want this legend to me remembered for winning us our first Champions League what seemed impossible, with all the odds against us, underdogs you name it we did it. Beat the best team in the world with 10 men, beat the undefeated Germans at penalties in there own home.

Drogbas last kick of the ball for Chelsea is what won Chelsea there first Champions League ever

and that's how i want him to be remembered.

100% agree.Its time to go.No way back.He should leave now when is on the high.No better way to be remembered.And iam saying this because I love the guy, I want him to be remembered in the best way possible.I want to remember him as the best as he is now.I don't want to see him fade by the years, atleast not in a Chelsea shit.