Didier Drogba

DYC.

If he's only going to have a short cameo in the Carling Cup final, I'd rather it not happen at all.. his current final record is '9 Finals, 9 Goals'.

10 Finals, 9 goals doesn't quite have the same ring to it..

What about 10 finals 10 goals? He scored vs spurs this year already.

This man is born to play finals.

I love him, but he shouldn't be starting games for us anymore. Not until he starts showing he can do it. He basically killed all good attacks we had in the first - while we were still better than Villa

Mourinho made a mistake and I hope he doesn't repeat it against Everton. Dire doesn't come even close to how bad he was.

If he's going to be an assistant coach, just do it at the end of the season. He loves Mourinho and vice versa and Mourinho has helped form quite many managers throughout the years. Just don't keep him as a player anymore...

I love him, but he shouldn't be starting games for us anymore. Not until he starts showing he can do it. He basically killed all good attacks we had in the first - while we were still better than Villa

Mourinho made a mistake and I hope he doesn't repeat it against Everton. Dire doesn't come even close to how bad he was.

I don't think he needs to show anything. He did fine against United at Old Trafford, and well against Tottenham essentially setting up the win for us.

He's 37. These kind of games like against Villa will come, and everytime he starts its a bit of a gamble. But Mourinho should know when its most appropriate to take that gamble, and that's what I think he's doing.

I don't think he needs to show anything. He did fine against United at Old Trafford, and well against Tottenham essentially setting up the win for us.

He's 37. These kind of games like against Villa will come, and everytime he starts its a bit of a gamble. But Mourinho should know when its most appropriate to take that gamble, and that's what I think he's doing.

so he just shouldn't start any matches for us anymore, end of it. We should always start our best possible players, if he isn't one of them, I don't care about his history here. We need to continue to make history as a club and if that means benching a legend, so be it. He's had his contributions for the title if it comes, he wasn't a complete passenger, but if he can't produce the same our other strikers can, I don't know why should there be any gamble...

I'm not aiming to disrespect him or diminish him, just that he can't play for us if that's what he can offer. We aren't in the position to take gambles in all honesty. We haven't been playing well, our two most important players are out of the team. The few minutes he played in the previous match were much of the same. So unless he shows he can repeat the streak he had between September and October, great, if not, he's welcome on the bench.