Didier Drogba

DYC.

The fact that Chelsea do not have a standout player around whom they can build a foundation around actually feels nice to me....it means that all the players are equally talented and contribute equally to the cause...although I would say Hazard is the key player in the squad.

Not exactly what I mean. Speaking more in terms of the spine of the team and how important the midfield is to building a foundation. The one example I can use to explain what I mean is City and Yaya... That team is built around his dominating presence in the midfield.

Not exactly what I mean. Speaking more in terms of the spine of the team and how important the midfield is to building a foundation. The one example I can use to explain what I mean is City and Yaya... That team is built around his dominating presence in the midfield.

I think in the first half of last season, it was Oscar who did that for us....although fatigue caught up with him later on :(

I think in the first half of last season, it was Oscar who did that for us....altouhg fatigue caught up with him later on :(

Love Oscar but he's not a dominant force in the middle. The closest we have to what I'm speaking of is Matic but Pogba is just more dynamic.

Didier Drogba - All 23 Goals for Galatasaray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytw76fjr3YU

VIDEO LENGTH: 5:19

Published on May 19, 2014

CYDE-1DER- DROGBA (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

VIDEO LENGTH: 4:16

Published on May 1, 2014

DO THE DROGBA - IS WHAT THE SONG IS ABOUT

Didier Drogba - All 23 Goals for Galatasaray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytw76fjr3YU

VIDEO LENGTH: 5:19

Published on May 19, 2014

CYDE-1DER- DROGBA (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

VIDEO LENGTH: 4:16

Published on May 1, 2014

DO THE DROGBA - IS WHAT THE SONG IS ABOUT

Fuuuck...That was awesome. :getin:

Well, it's nearly 2am, I arrive home to this news. I've spent the whole day out and I had no idea what was going on.

Anyhoo, I was giving it some consideration... we need someone like him in the dressing room. This is the guy that fires you up from the the dressing room, from the bench and the moment he enters the pitch.

Also he can continue from where Eto'o stopped being someone else to help Eden Hazard fulfill his potential. I think Eto'o's presence was crucial for Eden last year and I think Didier's can make wonders for him. Those guys have the kind of personality that Eden needs to have around him and learn from. I hope he helps him as much as Samu did.

true. in big games, especially champions league knockouts, he's in the middle of the team huddle talking to the others

Just in case nobody is aware or i'm too lazy to look .... He's rejoined us as he did in 2004 as number 15. Salah is 17 if someone wants to modify these threads.

Hope he plays in our next game. Can't wait to see him again.