Didier Drogba

DYC.

This is madness really, the thought of seeing Drogba playing for us again under Mourinho is something beyond my wildest dreams. And i thought us signing Cesc Fabregas was crazy enough. I do however think it's a pretty pointless signing and i would've preferred Drogba's last touch to have stayed that pen in Munich but i still cannot wait to see him play for us again.

I don't care what anyone says.... Didier Drogba is the greatest striker EVER to play for this club.

As a side effect no one notices that this now means the end of Chelsea career for Lukaku or Torres. If it is Torres I am fine but if Lukaku is sold just so Jose can get Drogba back then I think we might have a problem, especially if we plan to replace Lukaku with Drogba for a couple of years.

Depends.

If Lukaku is sold and Drogba was brought in as a replacement I wouldn't be over the moon.

If Lukaku is sold and Drogba was brought in as a replacement and the club reinvest the money from the sale into buying Pogba then I will have NO problem.

While I'd rather Lukaku than Torres as a fall back plan, we can address the secondary striker position another time. There are no guarantees Lukaku will ever fit the bill as our 1st choice striker so selling him now and getting Pogba as a result would be excellent.

I still believe his last kick for us should've the one that won us the Champions League, but that aside I have to say I'm very happy to see him back! He is still a quality player who will offer something new to our squad. He will offer allot behind the curtains with his experience and knowledge. I would be very happy with the strikeforce of Costa, Lukaku and Drogba.

We can't lose at all with this transfer. He comes on free while he loves the club and is aware he will be a squad player. Definitely better then bringing mediocre player for 10-20m as backup or keeping Torres while we can give Lukaku a chance also.

My king, welcome back!

Happy that King Didier is back...

...not so happy about the fact that a very hot-form Lukaku will want to move on after this... if we sell Lukaku, it makes it even more difficult for us to comply to FIFA's homegrown rule!

Cole and Lampard.. two of our English players have already gone so that alone gives us a big problem... I hope our young English players don't get loaned out!

Depends.

If Lukaku is sold and Drogba was brought in as a replacement I wouldn't be over the moon.

If Lukaku is sold and Drogba was brought in as a replacement and the club reinvest the money from the sale into buying Pogba then I will have NO problem.

While I'd rather Lukaku than Torres as a fall back plan, we can address the secondary striker position another time. There are no guarantees Lukaku will ever fit the bill as our 1st choice striker so selling him now and getting Pogba as a result would be excellent.

Dude, you seriously need to let Pogba go! :lol:

We're clearly uninterested in him.

Oh it does! He's a fantastic player, the type you can build a foundation around, we don't have a player like that at the club.

The fact that Chelsea do not have a standout player around whom they can build a foundation around actually feels nice to me....it means that all the players are equally talented and contribute equally to the cause...although I would say Hazard is the key player in the squad.