Didier Drogba

DYC.

Blues receive Drogba boost

Di Matteo defends tactics as striker returns to training

Didier Drogba looks set to be fit for the second leg of Chelsea's UEFA Champions League semi-final against Barcelona after training on Sunday.

http://www1.skysport.../11668/7692265/

:blue scalf:

Drogbas reaction after JT got sent off he rallied the players trying to get them to keep their cool & raise their game. Didier's performance throughout both legs was truly one of a king. He deserves to win a CL medal at this club if it's the last thing he does in a blue shirt.

LEGEND.

He did that in another game...think City?Really got the players going.And agree defintly deserves it and hope he gets it!Espically after his performances

Inspiring, over both legs the great man was nothing short of inspirational. Last night he was everywhere, up front, left wing, right wing, left back, right back, made some absolutely vital defensive headers from set pieces (the one where Puyol got the run on him was nothing short of breathtaking). I said it after the first leg and I will say it again, for me, he will go down in history as Chelsea's greatest ever player, a remarkable mix of physicality, technique and character.

still behind Zola and Osgood

still behind Zola and Osgood

Im too young to have seen Osgood play in real time so I cant call that one, but as I say, for me, I've never seen a Chelsea player to compare to Didier Drogba. The main man during the greatest period of the club's history, a genuinely world class player who could have plyed his trade at any club in the world but instead chose to remain at Chelsea.