Didier Drogba

DYC.

My favorite player, and I love him, but I dont want to see him play for Chelsea again.

Why is simple. He had the PERFECT exit and I want to remember him for that. Id love for him to join the Chelsea staff but honestly shouldnt play. We should and have move on,

If we want an experienced striker than just extend Eto'o's contract for 1 more year.

Drogba was awful in his last 2 season's bar the big games at the end, he's a great man and undoubted club legend so honestly, for people who want him back as a player, are you thinking romantically or in a football sense?

• 2 weeks later...

SIGN HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Third choice striker and coach? Still casts a big shadow and out of all our legends, he isn't the most obvious future manager/coach. JT is far and away the most obvious choice to do that, Lamps could go into TV or live off his property/writing whereas DD also struck me as the type to take the George Weah route into political/humanitarian work.

Nah he should still play football. He still has some fuel left in the tank and imo DD would dominate the MLS. Plus the money he'll earn there will help in many of his future charity works.

A coaching role right now is just too soon.

He would destroy MLS defenses.

• 3 weeks later...

I just read that article about Didier I really hope it's true.

I've always wondered what happened with him, why did he actually leave Chelsea in the first place??

If he had stayed we could have a dream season, Jose back and we would have won the league with Didier still here.

I hope he's not lost it a bit of his brilliance, really hope he just fits straight back and plays as well as he did before he left. He was such a great all round player.

I am not going to allow myself to get super excited about it as if it doesn't happen I will be gutted.

We shall see but it would amazing if he does come home.