Didier Drogba

DYC.

I was against this move from the start, this is no way to end his legacy.. coming back like this. Cost us 3 points today, I blame Jose for starting him though.

Kinda like M. Jordan who screw up his retirement by coming back.

Really silly from Mourinho starting him over Remy.

I bet you he won't do it again.

Entirely Mourinho's fault for starting Drogba in this sort of game. Everybody expected him to start the Bolton game, not this one. Made zero sense, Remy should have started. Also poor waiting so long to sub him out. Can't blame Didier for not giving what he doesn't have anymore.

I was against this move from the start, this is no way to end his legacy.. coming back like this. Cost us 3 points today, I blame Jose for starting him though.

I dont blame jose that much for starting Drog BUT I do blame him for keeping on after HT ,,

A lessom learned IT IS NOT THE DROG we knew

Can't blame him, he's 3rd choice for a reason.

Hr is ten times more useful than Torres as a squad player, but hopefully his game time is reduced from now on.

Debatable, maybe Torres would have at least got an assist today. Lets wait a few weeks when we actually need our subs to change the game, lets see if he is up to it then.

3rd choice striker, shouldn't be starting games. Starting him in these sorts of games will ruin his legacy quicker than anything, you need to be smart and use him at the right times. Sadly he isn't the player he was but we all knew that and so did Jose, surely. Head scratching all round that he started and even more for not coming off sooner. Mourinho needs to be ruthless as he has been in the past, when a player is playing that badly, regardless of their club status, they have to come off.

Debatable, maybe Torres would have at least got an assist today. Lets wait a few weeks when we actually need our subs to change the game, lets see if he is up to it then.

Drogba is useful in the air and is good in the dressing room, that alone puts him better than Torres is who quite frankly is shite on every level imaginable

Drogba is useful in the air and is good in the dressing room, that alone puts him better than Torres is who quite frankly is shite on every level imaginable

At least he works hard though, Drogba seems like he can't even press anymore. Basically now his job is nothing but to score goals, if he can't do that aka Torres he at least need to compensate in other ways, but he cannot do anything else apart from heading away corners.

No one had that big a problem with him returning because people just assumed he'd be 3rd choice and only get late sub appearances when we need to pump the ball in the box. But if he's going to be starting games then something is wrong.

Shouldn't happen again hopefully.

No one had that big a problem with him returning because people just assumed he'd be 3rd choice and only get late sub appearances when we need to pump the ball in the box. But if he's going to be starting games then something is wrong.

Shouldn't happen again hopefully.

Perhaps it was just too soon for Remy (who hasn't really played much) to start a game and is being eased into his role as #2. Drogba had a full pre-season.