test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Dynamo Kiev 0-5 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Zappacosta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

105 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Sorry Sarri but when you play Willian and CHO kid has to be on the LW. He is much better there and is important for his development to play on natural position. Willian is used to play on RW for years. 

and Pedro was at LW when he came in!!

its fucking asinine

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FUCK

93rd minute game winner

80acf9a08b44e1a4a510ab30566e1830.png

We really should be beating Valencia. 

2 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

We really should be beating Valencia. 

they have far far more talent than Krasnodar

a truly WC LB in José Gayà

decent young CB in Mouctar Diakhaby

really good MFers in Carlos Soler, Kondogbia, Parejo

some dangerous wingers (Gonçalo Guedes, teenage sensation Ferrán Torres) 

3 dangerous CF's Rodrigo, Santi Mina, and Gameiro)

Nice game, but for most parts Kiev didnt even try.

Realy happy with Odoi and RLC. It was game against bad opponent, but both played realy well and motivated to the end. 

Clueless coach playing Rüdiger and Kante for most of an already won game. 5-0 vs second rate competition should not paper over the cracks. Sarri has to go asap. I liked RLC and CHO's performances tho. Sad they will be back to the bench next game for sure.

Bosnian Blue likes this

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hope Arse draw Napoli. Then it doesn't matter to me who we draw. Just wanna see the two biggest threats beat each other up.

My dream draw would be

Chels v Slavia Prague (awesome away trip too, Prague rocks!)

Arse v Napoli (no clue who wins this, but whoever did would obviously bee the last monster blocking our path, with the winner of RF v Benfica probably the next best team after us and the winner here))

Valencia v Villarreal (they would tear each other apart, maybe get some card suspensions, they hate each other, Villarreal may get relegated from La Liga this year, only 4 points above dead bottom of the table, they are desperate. Ridiculous that a team worth, in terms of players (on fair market liquidation value) around £300m or so is struggling so bad)

Eintracht Frankfurt v Benfica (super entertaining too, so many great young players going head to head)

Johnnyeye and Antonio8 like this

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

Hope Arse draw Napoli. Then it doesn't matter to me who we draw. Just wanna see the two biggest threats beat each other up.

Yeah knowing our luck we'll end up with Arsenal..or both! One for quarter one for semi. 

Johnnyeye likes this

12 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Ahaha wtf was that?! Shots of despair? 

That Hazard close up was also random. Are the camera people a bit bored

typical media trying to cook up a story related to Chelsea at any cost for sure

i couldnt watch the game, but just saw the highlights and i must say im impressed with the attitude from the players, they were very organized in attack and defense, props to Giroud for notching his 1st hattrick for us, he looked very sharp indeed, big european season hes having, thats 9 goals in EL already, just a shame it cant translate to premier league form, RLC and CHO were both great. Not going to get carried away because this Kiev team was really poor and didnt offer that much of a challenge as i initially predicted when the draw was made. Lets see who we draw next, much tougher games await us, here's to a good draw. Cheers

Starman60 and Vesper like this

22 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i couldnt watch the game, but just saw the highlights and i must say im impressed with the attitude from the players, they were very organized in attack and defense, props to Giroud for notching his 1st hattrick for us, he looked very sharp indeed, big european season hes having, thats 9 goals in EL already, just a shame it cant translate to premier league form, RLC and CHO were both great. Not going to get carried away because this Kiev team was really poor and didnt offer that much of a challenge as i initially predicted when the draw was made. Lets see who we draw next, much tougher games await us, here's to a good draw. Cheers

Dynamo Kyiv vs Chelsea – Highlights & Full Match

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2019/03/14/dynamo-kyiv-vs-chelsea-highlights-full-match-viedo/

Johnnyeye likes this

9 hours ago, Pizy said:

You just know it's sods law that we will play 1 or both of these!

Thought it was a proper thumping!

And tho Alonso still had a problem getting a lot of his crosses past the 1st defender that assist he put thru was great! And their keeper got his fingers to save his free kick or that woulda been a cracker. Was maybe his best game for ages.

It would maybe have ended differently if Kiev had put their few chances in. Tho their 2 goals were clearly offside I did think Kepa might have done better to stop them.

Very good seeing RLC back on the job. Whether its too many injuries or cant keep form he played really well. 3 Academy lads last night all did. A real shame Ampadu couldn't have come on for Rudi. Thought Rudi was solid enough but did give away a couple in the 2nd half.

Why did Jorgi come on as a sub? Sarri still makes some weird subs lol

All our forward play down the right went thru either the WBM or CHO. Zappa didn't do much I thought. WBM took it foeward well tho I thought.

But I think that even with the poor opponents that we do have some good teamwork. And that CHO and RLC will HOPEFULLY start more often. They are young,strong,technical and the sort of players we need to be looking at.

Johnnyeye likes this