• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

I know its only Dynamo but with each passing week Im more confident we will be fine after Hazard leaves. Our best team performances all season have been without him. His been the X factor but overall has caused some of the teething problems we have with Sarri's system. 

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

3-0 HT, we have played football by a simple way here, nothing cocky or stupid, just simple football.

RLC was born to play in this team, his burst of pace and strength to carry the ball is something that the tramp has to start seeing, and to start him.

Absolutely on RLC, he has so much more intelligence and awareness too. Ability to make quick one touch passing and very decisive. 

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

I know its only Dynamo but with each passing week Im more confident we will be fine after Hazard leaves. Our best team performances all season have been without him. His been the X factor but overall has caused some of the teething problems we have with Sarri's system. 

Its gonna hurt to see him leave, but I think you are right.

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Its gonna hurt to see him leave, but I think you are right.

The ball moves faster when his not on the pitch. We seem to have less of the sideways passing plus our pressing is also in sync. 

Just now, Jason said:

Nice to enjoy a stress-free game for a change but Dynamo Kiev are so bad. Have actually made us look good TWICE this season!

I remember the days when we had games like this on a regular basis against shit league sides like Bournemouth (I still cannot wrap my head around that 4 nil thrashing they gave us:()

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nice to enjoy a stress-free game for a change but Dynamo Kiev are so bad. Have actually made us look good TWICE this season!

We have looked quite good in Europe all season to be fair. 

36 minutes ago, ccheongf said:

Kepa` s  problem is much deeper than not obeying Sarri.Its a build up frustration.  Well ,we are outside and dnt know what goin on but for sure its not nice going between coach and players. Well lets see how Chelsea fare with games. Sarri is a no TROPHY coach.And I think iLL leave this forum as you said .You are so satisfied with this coach ,Well enjoy yourself.

Don't leave dude - just because I don't agree with you- doesn't mean I want you to leave 👍

You may well be right in the long run and I will tip my hat to you, if that is the case 😁