• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

1 minute ago, blues.bridge said:

first 11 should be for the season:
            kepa
azpi- rudiger-luiz-emerson
    Kante-jorginho-RLC
     CHO- higuain-  hazard!

Sarri won't border fielding that super team u conjured up there...The only issue I have with sarri is the ability to differentiate between a footballer and marijuana... Even my dog know RLC and CHO deserves minutes ahead of turd like Barkley and Willian...but the smoker would rather handicapp our team from the start with those middle of the road players..

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Sarri won't border fielding that super team u conjured up there...The only issue I have with sarri is the ability to differentiate between a footballer and marijuana... Even my dog know RLC and CHO deserves minutes ahead of turd like Barkley and Willian...but the smoker would rather handicapp our team from the start with those middle of the road players..

The thought of Sarri is:
they must play the strong players to take result and then we can give time to the youth! But is a virtuous circle  cos if first choice are not good enough  the time for youth never comes!
Sarri should learn to give youth more confidence, it will be a improve for him and for the club for 2 reason:
-  the youth will play, improve and other could rest.
- The youth wants to play, so they will play this game more intense and probably we win more easily!