• Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Kante (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

This is brutal.

Should have known better to have expectations but I read through this thread expecting good analysis and a general happy atmosphere given we have just comfortably beat a decent team (to add to a good couple of weeks all told) but no it's all he's shit, he's crap, we're rubbish, doomsdays coming.

Gotta give to many members here I respect their consistency – regardless if we win or lose the moaning will go on :D

30 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Gotta give to many members here I respect their consistency – regardless if we win or lose the moaning will go on :D

On the Shed End there's a few members borderline dedicated to calling out the moaning for the sake of it brigade. Infant a post from a suspect on here was copied and pasted on there someone and to say it was exposed as moaning for no reason would be an understatement.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

On the Shed End there's a few members borderline dedicated to calling out the moaning for the sake of it brigade. Infant a post from a suspect on here was copied and pasted on there someone and to say it was exposed as moaning for no reason would be an understatement.

The only defence I can see - is that we (Chelsea) are responsible for this pattern of behaviour.

New Manager = unrealistic expectations

Then 

Poor results = sack manager 

Rinse & Repeat.

One theme that unifies everybody though is the questionning of the club's inability to appoint footballing people in Senior positions. This is a common uniting factor between all of us. 

We absolutely have to get the framework correct in which to operate. We have wasted tons of money and wages on bang average players and it's been going on for a long time, whilst simultaneously letting great players go to our rivals and strengthen them. 

This has to be addressed IMHO as it is the underlying catalyst which drives the negative sentiment.