• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

To say that is a must win would be an understatement! Arsenal v Man United follows after that...

If we win and that Arsenal v United ends in a draw we would be 2 points behind Spurs, tied with United and 1 point ahead of Arsenal :o This years top4 fight is incredibly tight and could come down to goal difference in the end

16 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

so are you defending our shit play?   if you think its only because its Fulham then you need a reality check, we lack killer instinct in games like this, its been a theme this season, i bet that if Fulham had equalized or worse won you would change your tune. Yes big 3 points, hurray, but it doesnt excuse this pathetic 2nd half, Fulham are world beaters now?

No what am saying is a team fighting for there life will always be a harder game and put up much more of a fight than say a 3rd place spurs.

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Wolves next weekend..what a treat

Our last 4 toughest league matches are all on the road too

Everton (arguably harder than Wolves, especially as we have Wolves at home)

Victimpool

Manure

and last league game of the year (I think, not sure when the BHA postponed game is played)  Leicester

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Our last 4 toughest league matches are all on the road too

Everton (arguably harder than Wolves, especially as we have Wolves at home)

Victimpool

Manure

and last league game of the year (I think, not sure when the BHA postponed game is played)  Leicester

no easy games at all thats for sure, still need to go to Anfield and Old Toilet, Everton away always a headache, Wolves no walk in the park, Leicester too and BHA not easy too. Its simple, we win our games, we finish in top 4, but nothing is a given.

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

And faul on Chris. 

That too!

6 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

If we win and that Arsenal v United ends in a draw we would be 2 points behind Spurs, tied with United and 1 point ahead of Arsenal :o This years top4 fight is incredibly tight and could come down to goal difference in the end

That's assuming Spurs continue to be Spursy at Southampton on Saturday first.

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

No what am saying is a team fighting for there life will always be a harder game and put up much more of a fight than say a 3rd place spurs.

i understand perfectly, it just pisses me off that these shit teams play piss poor all season and all of a sudden they play like world beaters when relegation looms. Always the same crap no matter what team.

5 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

no easy games at all thats for sure, still need to go to Anfield and Old Toilet, Everton away always a headache, Wolves no walk in the park, Leicester too and BHA not easy too. Its simple, we win our games, we finish in top 4, but nothing is a given.

that Toffees game is going to be brutal, only 3 days after a very long trip to Kiev

I guess I was under the impression that Jorginho was going to be a more surgical passer than he is.  When the critical pass is needed he's not exactly Cesc 2.0 by any stretch.  And Barkley's ideas are too slow for this team.  At £15M or whatever he cost that's an instabuy anymore and I get it.  But he should be more of a squad player than he is.  Slows everything down. 

That being said happy with another three points...

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Our goals today:beer:

Jorginho should be doing what he did much more often in truth. With the amount of time we spend camped out in opponents' half, he should be getting into that position along the edge of the box all the time and passing it into the top corner. Hazard and Wilian put so much pressure on the wide areas that the pullback to Jorginho/Barkley/Kante is always there. 

Imagine prime Lamps in Kovacic/Barkley's position! :ph34r:

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that Toffees game is going to be brutal, only 3 days after a very long trip to Kiev

That's why we need to finish tie in first game if possible. Btw we don't leave London from February 10 to March 14 so Kiev is first trip since Malmo.