• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

7 hours ago, Special Juan said:

And this one

"if I had the wings of a sparrow, if I had the arse of a crow, I'd fly over Tottenham tomorrow and shit on the bastards below"

I don't really approve of that type of song.

Except when it's about Tottenham Hotspur. :)

Isn't the world a lovely place the morning after a victory over Spurs the night before? :) :)

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't really approve of that type of song.

Except when it's about Tottenham Hotspur. :)

Isn't the world a lovely place the morning after a victory over Spurs the night before? :) :)

They were dead quiet. Their silence was deafening!

Good to see the supporters turning it around but still pissed me off some bood Sarri!

17 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

In honesty he did nothing to warrant a red in my eyes. That being said, to use a tired old analogy, if it had of been big Diego!!

Attempted headbutt, but lets see what happens the next time a player does this.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Kane was doing a good job of winding up the lads all game. Luiz and him had handbags from the off right to the end,

Watchng the game again Matt K had a good game . If I could take one of their players it would be Son. Pedros goal must be on Soccer AM tomorrow as Megnut of the week.

Shame Higs hit the post but very lucky that the crossbar saved the shot from the Winker

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Cant see it enough....

Id watch it all night! Love seeing his face drop.

Should be put to music!

Total misread from him. Was like he was waiting for Loris to come out before sliding it past him. Straight after you could see the Spuds faithful start to leave.

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Should be put to music!

Total misread from him. Was like he was waiting for Loris to come out before sliding it past him. Straight after you could see the Spuds faithful start to leave.

Total communication breakdown between France and England like Brexit.

Havent laughed so much since Slippy let in Demba.

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Attempted headbutt... Come on, he barely touched him. Azpilicueta never even flinched. They've gone toe to toe and the dribbling one has moved his head into him. Not exactly big Duncan Ferguson territory

16 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Attempted headbutt... Come on, he barely touched him. Azpilicueta never even flinched. They've gone toe to toe and the dribbling one has moved his head into him. Not exactly big Duncan Ferguson territory

It was movement tho. Thats the whole thing.

Its one rule for some and one for others. And yet again Mr Potato Head escaped punishment. He was an animal this night. We would have been cheering like fuck if it had been Diego using his antics. Doing his job and bullying everyone putting them off their game. I'd love a striker like that again.

18 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

He goes to headbutt him, not move his head into him. Squaring up head to head is way different from what Kane did.

This is the inconsistency and why fans get so pissed off with officials, it's one rule for one and one for others. A two footed challenge is dangerous and is a red card, going to headbutt someone is in the same category.

Contact or no contact, it's the intent. 

22 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Should be put to music!

Trippier could teach Morata a few of his one-on-one moves. Totally outfoxed the keeper, that part of Morata's game was pure tripe :D:D