• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

And now instead of praise for our performances and the fact we played pretty well. It's all headlines about power play and the rot at the club.. 

yep

we played fucking great

pens are a crapshoot

we got FUCKED by that offside shit call

onward to spuds

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Says it all. This club has to change everything in the summer and I mean everything. 

Player power is real thing and this afro shih tzu is epitome of that power! Embarrassing!

Yeah Conte knew what a little bitch he was, should have shaved that affro off for his emoji moment after the fa cup ,then flogged him ffs

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Says it all. This club has to change everything in the summer and I mean everything. 

Player power is real thing and this afro shih tzu is epitome of that power! Embarrassing!

We dont need to create more drama, its League Cup, its important but the spirits are lighter. Even Aguero after he scored acted like in a way he wouldn't have if it was a WC or UCL final.

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

And now instead of praise for our performances and the fact we played pretty well. It's all headlines about power play and the rot at the club.. 

Nah it is good, I honestly think we should just sack Sarri tomorrow. Because if the fans doesn't understand how good of a performance that was and how these players can go toe to toe with city. Then forget Sarri, hire a defensive manager back. Put 10 man behind the ball and hopefully we can score from set pieces or corner. 

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

Kepa owes a huge apology for that. In so. Thought we were the much better team second half. Sarri made a good decision playing Hazard in false no.9 instead of Higuaín. He looks very lethargic, same way he did couple weeks ago. 

Just hope the boys can transfer the performance today against Spurs on Wednesday. Arguably our biggest game of the season.

Nah, it is Sarri's fault. 

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Played really well today, especially Rudi and Kante. More important than losing a game in the worst possible way

Am Ignoring the soap opera drama that the TV people love and would create anyway if it didn't exist.

Kante was monster. Absolute monster. 

I am also very happy with CHO, he ran back a lot and Ruben played really well. It was brilliant performance from everybody. 

Just now, communicate said:

Kante was monster. Absolute monster. 

I am also very happy with CHO, he ran back a lot and Ruben played really well. It was brilliant performance from everybody. 

and Rudi - JT in disguise sometimes -but faster :D

50 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Even after such good display they manage to fuck it up with drama that will now drag our crisis even further and make it bigger than it is already. 

A manager doesnt lose cool unless its for the team benefit. Any manager would understand Kepa decision to stay on and continue with game. Sarri got offended and he had to explode just to prove a point and completely destroy the mentality of team. Kepa should leave the pitch if that is manager decision, even if that decision is completely wrong. This shit goes all ways, from manager to players being absolute turds instead of benefiting the club.

Also where the fuck was comunication? Where was our captain in this situation? 

Honestly think the player, no matter how right he might be, should yield to the manager.

If he didn't agree, then he should at least walk over to the manager/coaching staff, and try to explain how he's fit to carry on.

Granted Sarri should not have stormed down the tunnel creating more drama. But the coach should always win.

JT said it right during commentary. 

But I agree with the communication part. I didn't really like how the captain Azpi tried to encourage Kepa despite all his histrionics.

I know Azpi is trying to win the match, but there are things going on that are far bigger than the outcome of a stupid cup final.

Big kudos to Kante, Rudiger and Hazard who tried to remain calm despite all the nonsense. Could see it in Hazard's penalty.

Should have made Hazard the captain IMO earlier on in the season at that critical point, instead of sticking with the substitute captain in Azpi (great player, not a good leader). Would have made Hazard take more ownership of the team as well, like he does for Belgium in the WC. First mistake of Sarri, IMO

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Honestly think the player, no matter how right he might be, should yield to the manager.

If he didn't agree, then he should at least walk over to the manager/coaching staff, and try to explain how he's fit to carry on.

Granted Sarri should not have stormed down the tunnel creating more drama. But the coach should always win.

JT said it right during commentary. 

But I agree with the communication part. I didn't really like how the captain Azpi tried to encourage Kepa despite all his histrionics.

I know Azpi is trying to win the match, but there are things going on that are far bigger than the outcome of a stupid cup final.

Big kudos to Kante, Rudiger and Hazard who tried to remain calm despite all the nonsense. Could see it in Hazard's penalty.

Im just dissapointed this kind of shit goes down in a match after we actualy played well and fought hard. 

Instead of having a strong performance behind us, there is even more presure and problems just wont stop.

20 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Played really well today, especially Rudi and Kante. More important than losing a game in the worst possible way

Am Ignoring the soap opera drama that the TV people love and would create anyway if it didn't exist.

Ffs what about Emerson , actually felt like we had 11 on the pitch !