• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Higuain (sub)

i just had this horrible gut feeling after that Sarri and Kepa scene, i get the feeling that if Willy had come on we might have won this, the situation reminded me of the Tim Krull sub in the World Cup 2014 shootout between Netherlands and Costa Rica, masterstroke by Van Gaal, but it just didnt happen for us.

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I'm sorry the fault is 100% Kepa.

The manager has the final say whatever the player thinks. That's the hierarchy.

Kepa undermined the manager on a world stage and fucked over his team mates. That level of dissent is fucking disgusting IMHO

Nah if hazard got injured walking it is Sarri fault. Jorginho penalty is also Sarri fault. In fact, that Kante miss is also Sarri fault 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Septuple on still for Shitty

thanks Roman, you fucking CUNT

No you fuck off and stop swamping this forum like it's your facebook page you are the epitome of the spoilt plastic fan and basically the reason I don't post here anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

Yes he did. He caused massive drama in front of everybody and discouraged Kepa.

He should be having a word with Kepa behind closed doors.

Anyway I fear this is the beginning of the end for Kepa now.

Sorry but what was Sarri suppose to do ... He's the one who decide not the players, it's his job on the line not Kepa's or anyone else. 

He mite not have the job to have a word behind closed door! 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

I am sorry after that performance we are still talking about how bad Sarri is. We played a against Manchester City and for 90 minutes we don't just defend2,We even have the best chances with kante but it is still Sarri fault. You must be joking. 

No wonder we boo jorginho and said f Sarriball

We even beat them 2-0 at the bridge.
The 6-0 came about because of the wrong system - but there was also the early goal.
The fault this side has is up front. Not enough movement to create chances.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Even after such good display they manage to fuck it up with drama that will now drag our crisis even further and make it bigger than it is already. 

A manager doesnt lose cool unless its for the team benefit. Any manager would understand Kepa decision to stay on and continue with game. Sarri got offended and he had to explode just to prove a point and completely destroy the mentality of team. Kepa should leave the pitch if that is manager decision, even if that decision is completely wrong. This shit goes all ways, from manager to players being absolute turds instead of benefiting the club.

Also where the fuck was comunication? Where was our captain in this situation? 

Any manager will be livid if he is trying to sub a player and he does not want to come off. You are crazy. 

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

No you fuck off and stop swamping this forum like it's your facebook page you are the epitome of the spoilt plastic fan and basically the reason I don't post here anymore. 

Yeah anybody that says they would rather lose today and beat spurs on Wednesday needs a good "plastic " toy rammed up them and not for fun!

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I miss u iggy , u real

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Even after such good display they manage to fuck it up with drama that will now drag our crisis even further and make it bigger than it is already. 

A manager doesnt lose cool unless its for the team benefit. Any manager would understand Kepa decision to stay on and continue with game. Sarri got offended and he had to explode just to prove a point and completely destroy the mentality of team. Kepa should leave the pitch if that is manager decision, even if that decision is completely wrong. This shit goes all ways, from manager to players being absolute turds instead of benefiting the club.

Its called PASSION and I wont fault him for that

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

No fucking place blame where blame is DUE

the board is Roman puppets

the board has made insane bad moves for YEARS

all the current shit can be traced to this

so YOU are the one who can sod off, excuse maker

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Disappointing that no player on the pitch stepped in to sort out the Sarri-Kepa situation especially captain Azpi. Where are the leaders in this team? There is a clear lack of leadership within the club which has been the case ever since the old guard left. 

Shows what a mess the club is at the moment. Feel bad for Sarri

That's it. No one came to support. You can't do that! Seriously. So much disrespect and for everyone to see. 

I feel sorry for him and hope he goes. Shouldn't get treated like that. 

If did that in a job role you'd get the flick