• Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

On 16/02/2019 at 1:28 PM, Muzchap said:

Well if they put a man on him or two men our other players should have a lot more space.

Exactly. But they also need to step up and take some responsibility in helping the team get out when this happens. Jorginho has struggled some games yes but being man marked is a sign of respect. Everyone knows Kante and Kovacic dont do what he does.

I'd really like to see us collectively press high like a proper possession team for once. United defenders and central midfielders are in general quite poor on the ball so if there's one top6 that can be easily killed with aggressive pressing its them

I have to say, a weekend without a Chelsea game still feels weird even though we are shit lately. I was just rewatching old highlights from the glory days of 2004-2012. When you see hwo those player fought in the most wicked of circumstances you see what a difference it makes if you have leaders and players who give a fuck. That show of passion and character si something i really  miss today. Now another, not as brilliant generation of players comes to an end, i hope we can build a new balanced team. Heck, let every new signing run through a check of character first like most banks do before interviews. No little fairies and divas as most young players today but grown men. Can you imagine Drogs or Lamps having a barber coming to the hotel on a gameday or having a golden steak?It will be difficult to find there are many talented players around these days but few who can shape and lead a team which is what we need now. 

Funny feeling we will win this game ... or maybe draw it , or we might get spanked , ohh i'm erratic and unpredictable ffs mystic meg aint got fuck all on us this year! 

Malmo FF    
1    2    Chelsea    FT

Manchester City    
6    0    Chelsea    FT

Chelsea    
5    0    Huddersfield Town    FT

Bournemouth    
4    0    Chelsea    FT

Chelsea    
3    0    Sheffield Wednesday    FT

Chelsea    
2    1    Tottenham Hotspur    FT

Arsenal    
2    0    Chelsea    FT

Chelsea    
2    1    Newcastle United    FT

Tottenham Hotspur    
1    0    Chelsea    FT

Chelsea    
2    0    Nottingham Forest    FT

Chelsea    
0    0    Southampton    FT

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Anyone remember this game?

When we were shit!

We slaughtered them even tho they went to take the league by 20 points if I remember right!

Yup I watched the 01/02 game today with Jimmy and Eidur. Dalla Bona and Melchiot. A young Lampard and Terry too. Was awesome :)

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Anyone remember this game?

When we were shit!

We slaughtered them even tho they went to take the league by 20 points if I remember right!

Hell yeah i, was , the only CFC supporter in da bar, cunts taking the piss before the game , lol short story , lucky i got on the train in 1 piece lol no literally lol i went fucking chicken oriental that sunday  , more of the same please ...quick start , press,press,press,turn it the fuck up

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Hell yeah i, was , the only CFC supporter in da bar, cunts taking the piss before the game , lol short story , lucky i got on the train in 1 piece lol no literally lol i went fucking chicken oriental that sunday  , more of the same please ...quick start , press,press,press,turn it the fuck up

I took a coach full from Peterborough to it then thought we would practice for the new Olympics tag event,

Its all very well us pressing cause of course that's a major part of what we are trying to achieve But another is passing the ball to the forwards and if they don't move more and get in between these channels they are trying to create then we are buggered!