• Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

14 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Anyone remember this game?

When we were shit!

We slaughtered them even tho they went to take the league by 20 points if I remember right!

that Nicky Butt knee tackle on Wise was just disgusting and Scholes is a proper cunt, you knew he always had a yellow/red card offence in him, ginger twat, we had proper Chelsea players right there, i miss those battles on the pitch where our players wouldn't take shit from no one, our old guard of Lamps, Drogs, Terry, etc had that fight and pride in them, not the snowflakes we currently have now. Cheers mate

15 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Yahooooooya!!!

Got a ticket!!

dog i hate Mancs!

One of the best Gifs Ive made expressing my love for them!

Blue-Lion-v-Manure-BIG.gif.2f95b6f9c82ac32d61a1fa77098e98ec.gif

brilliant as always mate, keep it up :clap::wub: and enjoy the game, lets hope we get a good response from the players.

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I took a coach full from Peterborough to it then thought we would practice for the new Olympics tag event,

Its all very well us pressing cause of course that's a major part of what we are trying to achieve But another is passing the ball to the forwards and if they don't move more and get in between these channels they are trying to create then we are buggered!

Mate I'm in Peterborough 👍

If we get smashed tonight Sarri HAS to go. It is just dreadful football we are playing atm. I have lost all patience at every level.

Just for playing the world's best DMF out of position he deserves the sack.

https://www.givemesport.com/1454215-the-impact-that-ngolo-kantes-new-position-has-had-on-him-statistically

This ultra rigid 4 3 3 is bollocks. It is boring AND gets shredded.

If Lampard has half a brain he goes nowhere near the job if Sarri gets the chop.

My opinion of Magic Box has taken a dive too, with his backing up of Sarri's gaslighting over the CHO situ.

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If we get smashed tonight Sarri HAS to go. It is just dreadful football we are playing atm. I have lost all patience at every level.

Just for playing the world's best DMF out of position he deserves the sack.

https://www.givemesport.com/1454215-the-impact-that-ngolo-kantes-new-position-has-had-on-him-statistically

This ultra rigid 4 3 3 is bollocks. It is boring AND gets shredded.

If Lampard has half a brain he goes nowhere near the job if Sarri gets the chop.

My opinion of Magic Box has taken a dive too, with his backing up of Sarri's gaslighting over the CHO situ.

I dont get the Kante point youve made there. When has he ever played as a DM? Can somebody please find this out because I am seeing it everywhere and have been all season and other than 4 games under Conte he has never played there in the PL or for the NT. Even Darren Fletcher (ex United captain and Scotland NT player) aluded to it in an interview with BBC Sport. Hes never played as a sitting midfielder in the PL. Ever. 

Also I think we could surprise people tonight, nobody expects us to get a result based on what Ive seen so I think it would be the perfect opportunity for the players to get one. United havent exactly been brilliant either,  theyre more offensive but leave huge gaps when their full backs get advanced.

15 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I dont get the Kante point youve made there. When has he ever played as a DM? Can somebody please find this out because I am seeing it everywhere and have been all season and other than 4 games under Conte he has never played there in the PL or for the NT. Even Darren Fletcher (ex United captain and Scotland NT player) aluded to it in an interview with BBC Sport. Hes never played as a sitting midfielder in the PL. Ever. 

Also I think we could surprise people tonight, nobody expects us to get a result based on what Ive seen so I think it would be the perfect opportunity for the players to get one. United havent exactly been brilliant either,  theyre more offensive but leave huge gaps when their full backs get advanced.

He was a DMF destroyer at Leicester, here under Conte and on the French national team. He now is played far too far forward. It is a pure waste. Sarri has taken the world's beat DMF and turned him into a middling CMF.

With the squad we have the 4 3 3 with Jorginho as the DH DMF is a trainwreck. Play Kante in a deep pivot 2. A 4 2 3 1. Or go out of the box and try a 3 1 3 3 with Kante sitting in front of the back 3 and handing off to Jorginho or the LMF or RMF.

Something has to give. Our current squad is simply not good enough to play 4 3 3 Sarriball in the EPL, and I see little to no chance we drop type of money needed to get it up to that level.

We shall see what happens tonight.  I hope we win. Manure has only won twice in the last 22 games at the Bridge.

This is going to be a statement by the players. Either they are behind Sarri and and will run for him - you know chasing the opposition, tackling, not letting them become comfortable - or they will do what they did against City.

Of course, we may still lose even if the players show up, but then it won't be that ridiculous thing that happened against city. Not too bothered by who plays, since I think City was a collective thing, but would prefer Kovacic is fit for the extra steel and retention in the middle.