• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

There used to be a time when the opposition crossed a ball, it was immediately cleared out by one of our defenders. 

Mockery the whole lot of them. Defended Sarri through thick and thin, but I can't for this one. Continuing to start Alonso is like walking with a lit match at a petrol station. You know something bad will happen, but you do it anyway. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

When the ball turns over quickly we are utterly clueless. It's our biggest Achilles heel. We have no recovery pace and leaves massive areas of the pitch completely vacant for opponents to attack.

That's down to coaching. If we're going to play this shape and system Alonso CANNOT bloody play! 

Exactly. The fullbacks have to be dynamic and run up and down all the time. We have two of the slowest out there. If we fixed that, we wouldnt look half as bad. 

Back 4 is terrible...Do not have any football iq...what the hell is with these safe passes and where is movement of our players...i doubt that sarri will change anything...they keep on putting these pathetic performances..i dont think he will last long if he continues like this...Hope they do not score 2 more in the second half...

Just now, Henrique said:

There were better and cheaper options, but Chelsea only pay big money for people under 25 years.

overall I am happy with him, but he had a few howlers this season

less than Big Nose though!!

Just now, Vesper said:

I agree but I am known as a Kepa girl, and I just want to show I am equally fair when calling out shit play

Yes but again, he doesnt need to try save that if we prevent that play at the source. Jorginho, Luiz and Kepa all made mistakes in it.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Yes but again, he doesnt need to try save that if we prevent that play at the source. Jorginho, Luiz and Kepa all made mistakes in it.

I agree

he never should have been placed in that position

we are a shambolic wreck