Luka Jović

Vesper

52 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Lautaro is bloody quality. Easily Argentina’s best performer at the Copa and hell of a first season in Europe. 

Can see him Barca bound to replace Suarez 

hell of a first season?

we must have been watching two different players, and Inter are my favourite Italian team, so I do watch them a fair bit

he only had 2 (and one was a pen) goals all year versus quality teams (AC Milan (a pen) and Napoli, where he came on with 7 minutes to play and did score the game winner)

He didnt start a single CL game

only had 2 assists all year as well

the rest of his goals were against dregs ( 1 v Rapid Vienna in the EL ( a pen), 2 v Benevento in a 6-2 rout in the Coppa Italia (Benevento is Serie B, and in their entire 90 year history have only been in Serie A for one year), 2 in two games versus Cagliari (missed relegation by 3 points), 1 v Frosinone (relegated), and 1 v Parma, who also missed relegation by 3 points)

835807029859c7003ed5bb5e94ce7186.png

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

😞 I was hoping this wouldn't become a possibility until January, when we might be back in the game.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-transfers-luka-jovic-set-to-leave-club-on-loan-this-summer-20190820

Yesterday he said for our media that rumours about him going on loan somewhere makes him lough. 

Btw January is always quiet so even if we get that transfer window I don't expect anything. 

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yesterday he said for our media that rumours about him going on loan somewhere makes him lough.

Good news. Thank you.

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Btw January is always quiet so even if we get that transfer window I don't expect anything. 

I've been watching transfers since before the days when there was a window. Well since the days when it was open for about 46 weeks of the year, so I'm not sure 'by the way' is warranted. 🙂

It any case the comment is just a cliché. I'm sure you could make an even longer list of important January transfers than I can.

[emoji20] I was hoping this wouldn't become a possibility until January, when we might be back in the game.
http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-transfers-luka-jovic-set-to-leave-club-on-loan-this-summer-20190820
I see those "reassurances" are working out.

Crazy to think it's even a possibility, though.

According to some of my Real Madrid fans, they do not rate him and don´t see anything special about him.

He also misses big chances in pre season.

If Tammy missed one of those chances, he would be slaughtered. If Jovic misses those chances, they think that Jovic would be good enough

According to some of my Real Madrid fans, they do not rate him and don´t see anything special about him.

He also misses big chances in pre season.

If Tammy missed one of those chances, he would be slaughtered. If Jovic misses those chances, they think that Jovic would be good enough

What is your fascination with Tammy and trying justify his shortcomings?

Jovic scored 27 goals (home & away against us) at the highest level last year.

29 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

What is your agenda against Tammy? He has started 1 game for us. 1 freaking game. Anyone saying anything good about him, or even a little positive and you are onto them. The kid has played 141 minutes for us and that is apparently good enough for you to judge and make a call on him. 

21 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

What I want is fair judgement on players. RLC got bashed in recent years (not fair judgements form Chelseafans), but nowadays most Chelseafans like him (he did not even get significantly better in recent years to justify that),CHO used to get bashed, Emerson used to get bashed a lot etc.

Chelsea fans lack in fair judgements. It is very hypocritical to slaughter Tammy but then on the other side they want another player that misses big chances too. Those chances I showed you were 100% chances and your man Batsman (I like Batsman) missed those chances too against U23 Liverpool, which is a shit team compared to our youth.

There is only one player that scores almost in every chance and that is Icardi. He scores on every third shot at goal. Ronaldo needs seven shots at goal  to score with ten times better players on his team, Messi needs six to score with also way better teammates, but when Tammy missed against Leicester with a long distance shot, he gets slaughtered and people make the situation look like a 100% chance, even though it was not.

What does highest level mean? Euro league? If he makes it at Real, we can argue again that he is a good player, but judging on those performances, he does not score 1 vs 1 situations like Morata and he may be not physical enough for PL.

It is not about Tammy It could be Mount, Batsman, Morata, Drogba or whatever player. If any of those players get judged like Tammy, I would say the same things.

What is your agenda against Tammy? He has started 1 game for us. 1 freaking game. Anyone saying anything good about him, or even a little positive and you are onto them. The kid has played 141 minutes for us and that is apparently good enough for you to judge and make a call on him. 

I don't have one. Every comment the poster has made about any striker somehow goes back to Tammy where is no correlation between the two in most cases.

Learn to notice the trend before jumping in with assumptions.

Just now, LAM09 said:

I don't have one. Every comment the poster has made about any striker somehow goes back to Tammy where is no correlation between the two in most cases.

Learn to notice the trend before jumping in with assumptions.

I have noticed the trend, thank you very much for enlightening me. 

Should i give links to comments from tammy's threads? 

Even if the other person is linking everything to tammy, he is atleast being positive about one of our own players. unlike some other fans.

I have noticed the trend, thank you very much for enlightening me.  Should i give links to comments from tammy's threads? 

Even if the other person is linking everything to tammy, he is atleast being positive about one of our own players. unlike some other fans.

Showing me stating facts rather than bashing him for the sake of it, which you are alluding to? Please do!

No one is obligated to "praise" anyone, so what else can I say.

16 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Showing me stating facts rather than bashing him for the sake of it, which your are alluding to? Please do!

No one is obligated to "praise" anyone, so what else can I say.

Obviously no one is "Obligated", but one would also think that we would get behind a young guy giving his 100% even if you think that he is not good enough instead of crying and moaning and continously being redundant. 

And what facts are we talking? That michy has a better goals to minute ratio? So does lukaku and a lot of other strikers and we know how there careers ended. If we are just going by goal scoring ability then we should spend 50mil on chicharito, right? 

Obviously no one is "Obligated", but one would also think that we would get behind a young guy giving his 100% even if you think that he is not good enough instead of crying and moaning and continously being redundant. 
And what facts are we talking? That michy has a better goals to minute ratio? So does lukaku and a lot of other strikers and we know how there careers ended. If we are just going by goal scoring ability then we should spend 50mil on chicharito, right? 
We're talking about strikers at the club and not those that aren't relevant.

I want players that are best for the job.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You