• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

14 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Your right they won't but at least it means under performing players will get dropped.

Who should Cho replace permanently ?

Hazard? No way

Willian and Pedro? I have told you before, run more and he will replace this two playera

On 11/02/2019 at 7:50 AM, bakayokofan said:

I had thought of seeing some good news today morning. But apparently that has not happened yet. So if the fraud is still at the club till Thursday, then no way do we get to see CHO, ampadu or Andreas for this game. He will probably do the kovacic-barjley coin toss as well as the willian-pedro coin toss and be done with it 

Incompetency of another level

Fraud? Have a word with yourself.

Now, Bakayoko - there's a fraud if ever I saw one... 👍

On 11.2.2019 at 8:47 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Willian    Giroud    CHO 

Barkley   Kova    Ampadu

Alonso  AC Whoever  Zapp

Kepa

Barkley and Alonso in so that RLC and Emerson can play on the weekend.  Sub-off CHO at 60 so he can start Sunday as well.

Emerson has played 7 games all season. He is fresh enough to handle 2 matches i  a week if Sarro were to pick him (which ofc he wont)

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Emerson has played 7 games all season. He is fresh enough to handle 2 matches i  a week if Sarro were to pick him (which ofc he wont)

I'm sure he is fresh enough.  But, from the past 6 months, whenever we have a mid-week match, we can usually tell from the line-up and subs what his intentions are for the weekend fixture.  Usually.

So, based on that, I'd like to see Alonso starting this match.  Though, if Emerson and Hazard are going to be starting on the left against Utd, it should probably be Kovacic playing with them as someone on that side needs to defend.  So, we'll see.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:47 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Willian    Giroud    CHO 

Barkley   Kova    Ampadu

Alonso  AC Whoever  Zapp

Kepa

Barkley and Alonso in so that RLC and Emerson can play on the weekend.  Sub-off CHO at 60 so he can start Sunday as well.

he knows that this one could be his last match at chelsea. he will put in pretty much the usual squad (maybe odoi and zappacosta for willian and azpi) 

Sarri's chat with Luiz and Hudson-Odoi hint - Behind the scenes of Chelsea's training session

Chelsea news takes a look at what went on during the open training session ahead of the Europa League clash against Malmo

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/chelsea-europa-league-sarri-luiz-15826155

The full 20-man traveling squad is as follows:

GOALKEEPERS: Kepa Arrizabalaga, Wilfredo Caballero, Jamie Cumming

DEFENDERS: Antonio Rudiger, David Luiz, Andreas Christensen, Ethan Ampadu, Cesar Azpilicueta, Davide Zappacosta, Emerson

MIDFIELDERS: N’Golo Kante, Mateo Kovacic, Jorginho, Ross Barkley

ATTACKERS: Eden Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Gonzalo Higuain, Olivier Giroud

21 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Is Rlc injured again?

Yep. He should really have a surgery on his back and come back strong for next season (if the back problem really is something that requires a surgery to be fixed for long-term). This current thing cannot continue.

41 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

I don't want to provocate...but it is better to talk after emerson's match :ph34r:

i get you, but he can't be worse than Alonso, at least Emerson can over lap and beat his man, and cross, something Alonso can only dream of.

31 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i get you, but he can't be worse than Alonso, at least Emerson can over lap and beat his man, and cross, something Alonso can only dream of.

Emerson is million million miles ahead of Alonso... His likes and Sarri is the reason why we are struggling in 6th position... ffs Pep used nobody Zinchenko against us and they battered us... 

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Emerson is million million miles ahead of Alonso... His likes and Sarri is the reason why we are struggling in 6th position... ffs Pep used nobody Zinchenko against us and they battered us... 

Please tell me that you understand how pep use Zinchenko