Pablo Sarabia

the wes

He reminds me of Thauvin. Both have great stats, but IMO would ultimately fail in big club. Their level is where they are now. 

Maybe he would work out, but he definately shouldnt be considered as first 11 material from the get go. Has much to prove at any top tier level.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

He reminds me of Thauvin. Both have great stats, but IMO would ultimately fail in big club. Their level is where they are now. 

Maybe he would work out, but he definately shouldnt be considered as first 11 material from the get go. Has much to prove at any top tier level.

Only £19m and far better than the dregs we have now, plus we can also get another AMF on top

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Mundo deportivo reporting today that we tried to sign him in January for his small clause but player rejected us himself :(

Fool, unless he is one of those who will refuse to leave Spain. He would have been a near instant starter and dramatically changed the effectiveness of our attack.

With all our massive problems, we are going to have a hard time attracting great players.

On 07/03/2019 at 8:04 PM, Clockwork said:

My #1 choice to fill the LCM void would be Lyon's Aouar. I think Sarabia is better than Dross Barkley and Kovacic. But i would prefer someone with a higher potential. 

Not that it matters now (as we have now transfers until summer 2020) but Sarabia is a pure AMF, and Aouar is more a CMF (thus a Kovacic replacement/upgrade), so no reason to not get both.

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2019 at 1:04 PM, Clockwork said:

My #1 choice to fill the LCM void would be Lyon's Aouar. I think Sarabia is better than Dross Barkley and Kovacic. But i would prefer someone with a higher potential. 

RLC as a starter not your cup of tea?

4 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

RLC as a starter not your cup of tea?

I made that comment when RLC was not getting playing time and fighting injuries. I am huge fan of RLC even when many were questioning him in the beginning/before the season. His injuries worries me though, i hope he can stay healthy. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You